6. Andre Smith

7. Michael Crabtree

8. Chris Beanie Wells

9. Malcolm Jenkins

10. Michael Oher

11. Everett Brown

12. BJ Raji

mocklink

I'm cool with Brown just not with Raji on the board, that dude is a beast.

1. Matthew Stafford

2. Jason Smith

3. Brian Orakpo

4. Eugene Monroe

5. Aaron Curry

6. Andre Smith

7. Michael Crabtree

8. Chris Beanie Wells

9. Malcolm Jenkins

10. Michael Oher

11. Everett Brown

12. BJ Raji

mocklink

He must be unaware of, or is discounting, Andre Smiths' warts.

I can envision CIN trading down from #6. For their owner, it starts and stops at the money.

This is a recent mock too as it was posted last night (Tuesday, 2/24) by NFL.com so the author has had time to digest the combine which was covered by his network. You would think he'd have some good insights and maybe even some inside information.

That said, I'm surprised by a lot of his mock draft.

He has four offensive tackles going in the top ten including Michael Oher who I have not seen projected as a top ten and also Andre Smith who imploded during the combine.

The other thing that jumps out at you is that he has B.J. Raji going to Denver at #12. Everything I've heard is that Raji had a strong combine and that he was one of the players that the teams really wanted to interview. I just don't see any way he makes it out of the top ten. Hope I'm wrong.

This guy is COMPLETELY off. The Chiefs take Orakpo and not Curry? Yeah, ok. Andre Smith still in the top 10? The Jags take Beanie? The Bills pass on Raji? SANCHEZ TO THE TEXANS? Did I miss something? Is Schaub a disappointment? Laurinaitis a complete LB? I remember hearing how he struggles in pass coverage kind of like Rey. The Jets take Alphonso Smith? The Eagles take Moreno? LOL!!! Beckwith in the 1st Round? This guy needs to give his paycheck back for impersonating some one with "Football I.Q.". :worthy:

This guy is COMPLETELY off. The Chiefs take Orakpo and not Curry? Yeah, ok. Andre Smith still in the top 10? The Jags take Beanie? The Bills pass on Raji? SANCHEZ TO THE TEXANS? Did I miss something? Is Schaub a disappointment? Laurinaitis a complete LB? I remember hearing how he struggles in pass coverage kind of like Rey. The Jets take Alphonso Smith? The Eagles take Moreno? LOL!!! Beckwith in the 1st Round? This guy needs to give his paycheck back for impersonating some one with "Football I.Q.". :worthy:

I agree. That's probably the worst mock draft I've seen.

I can envision CIN trading down from #6. For their owner, it starts and stops at the money.

Yeah, he said something like "Smith has to have a terrific pro day to hold his spot"...paraphrasing.

Or, he may not care 'bout how the media is treating this year's Warren Moss/Randy Sapp.

True, Brown isn't the most free spending owner out there, is he? I could possibly see them passing on Smith to move down (if they can find someone willing to move up) to be cheap. But, if they plan to stay @ their spot, I think it would be dumb for a team that needs quality O line help to pass on a quality O lineman.

Or, he may not care 'bout how the media is treating this year's Warren Moss/Randy Sapp.

True, Brown isn't the most free spending owner out there, is he? I could possibly see them passing on Smith to move down (if they can find someone willing to move up) to be cheap. But, if they plan to stay @ their spot, I think it would be dumb for a team that needs quality O line help to pass on a quality O lineman.

They spent their franchise tag on kicker Graham...an astounding 2.5 M.

And in the one-sided deal of the century - Brown no longer pays rent on the stadium. As of this January, Hamilton County is obligated to start paying him for the privilege of remaining in town.

Voters...eh?

I can see the Chiefs taking Orakpo. You think the Bills pass rush was bad? The Chiefs posted 10 sacks total for the year. I guess trading Jared Allen wasn't such a bright idea after all.

Otherwise, yeah, I agree, that mock kinda sucks.

They spent their franchise tag on kicker Graham...an astounding 2.5 M.

And in the one-sided deal of the century - Brown no longer pays rent on the stadium. As of this January, Hamilton County is obligated to start paying him for the privilege of remaining in town.

Voters...eh?

2+ million per year is the going rate for a good kicker now.

What the hell does that have anything to do with the cost of a good kicker?

"And in the one-sided deal of the century - Brown no longer pays rent on the stadium. As of this January, Hamilton County is obligated to start paying him for the privilege of remaining in town.

Voters...eh?"

Some people pay for a NFL teams' mediocrity, with every purchase they make - fan, or not a fan - you don't. And you get to enjoy, comment on the fate of teams, player decisions...without a personal penny taken ever taken out of your hide.

Right?

"And in the one-sided deal of the century - Brown no longer pays rent on the stadium. As of this January, Hamilton County is obligated to start paying him for the privilege of remaining in town.

Voters...eh?"

Some people pay for a NFL teams' mediocrity, with every purchase they make - fan, or not a fan - you don't. And you get to enjoy, comment on the fate of teams, player decisions...without a personal penny taken ever taken out of your hide.

Right?

What does me not paying for the Bengals stadium have anything to do with 2+ million being the going rate for a good kicker?