I think Marshawn is done as a Buffalo Bill......

SKOOBY

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Santonio Holmes was caught with weed during the 2008 season. Do you think Steelers fans cared much about that when he was making the Super Bowl winning TD grab? Um, nope.

No team is immune from having players get into trouble. Pacman is one thing. But we're not dealing with anything special in Buffalo. If you want to run any guy that gets into trouble out of town, that's fine. But your team will be left with a bunch of Chris Kelsays and Kyle Williams'. Lovely...

Running over the locals (yes, even Canadians are locals) was one thing that was considered a misunderstanding but smoking blunts and having guns in a mercedes is straight out of a G-Rap song. ML is a criminal thug and is the last thing we need here. His YPC suck and his effort is only because of his lack to run vertically when available. He is over-rated and his Pro-bowl blip was a joke to start with.

Time to cut bait and run Freddy raw, bye G.

What kind of car do you drive? :worthy:

At only 22 years old he's already the best player on our team. He's making some bad decisions that frustrate the hell out of me but I still want him running for us and will welcome him back with open arms from his suspension.

Saying he is the best player on this team means little with the

"overwhelming" talent we have.

As for how good he is, I would like to see another season of him

before I make a judgment.

Now about his "thugary". I've about had it with these out of control

athletes doing whatever the heck they want. A-rod injecting himself,

Ray Lewis "watching" a murder, Pacman Jones, and the list goes on.

I don't care if he is only 22. He has the NFL watching his every step

after running over that pedestrian. You can't tell me he's not smart

enough to not sit in a car with bad plates, smoking blunts with a loaded

non-registered gun in the trunk?? Don't care if he grew up without a

father, the dude should know better. Good thing he has the money to

pay good lawyers, anyone else would see some jail time doing what he

did (that goes for his driving skills also).

Honestly, if the Bills cut him I could care less. I know they won't because

they invested a first round pick in him and that means everything to the

team.

Come on! He intenionally mowed down that woman and left her bleeding to death in the middle of a busy street because he couldn't be bothered to get out of his car in the rain to help her. Then he was caught red-handed smoking marijuana and luckily wasn't charged for it even though they had him dead to rights. Then they found an illegal gun in his car, which he surely was going to use to rob or kill someone. If that doesn't scream "thug" to you...

That statement is totally retarded,because someone has a weapon in their car, it means they want to kill someone?...wow!

And No, it doesn't scream "thug" to me...

High profile players like Marshawn are targets of the real criminals out on the streets, his mistake was not getting a license for that handgun, "IF" it was his.

3 misdemeanor charges are a far cry from a felony charge, like the one Plaxico Burris faces

Furthermore, does anyone else recall hall of fame Bruce Smith getting a 3 game suspension for testing positive to drugs? One more positive test and he would have been suspended for a year, he sucked it up and look what happened ...HoF!

Running over the locals (yes, even Canadians are locals) was one thing that was considered a misunderstanding but smoking blunts and having guns in a mercedes is straight out of a G-Rap song. ML is a criminal thug and is the last thing we need here. His YPC suck and his effort is only because of his lack to run vertically when available. He is over-rated and his Pro-bowl blip was a joke to start with.

Time to cut bait and run Freddy raw, bye G.

I think Mr. Pro Bowl blip led the running backs with 48 yards in the Pro Bowl, didn't he? Mr. sucky YPC averaged about 6 YPC in the Pro Bowl, didn't he?

Come back to the 2000's, Skooby. Your cartoon was funny in the 70's when some of us were kids, but the best and most talented athletes in the NFL today usually have some baggage growing up they bring with them. Lynch is all of 22 years old, and with some guidance, can challange Thurman's numbers by the time he turns 30 as a Buffalo Bill. No way should the Bills trade or cut the kid now.

That statement is totally retarded,because someone has a weapon in their car, it means they want to kill someone?...wow!

And No, it doesn't scream "thug" to me...

High profile players like Marshawn are targets of the real criminals out on the streets, his mistake was not getting a license for that handgun, "IF" it was his.

3 misdemeanor charges are a far cry from a felony charge, like the one Plaxico Burris faces

Furthermore, does anyone else recall hall of fame Bruce Smith getting a 3 game suspension for testing positive to drugs? One more positive test and he would have been suspended for a year, he sucked it up and look what happened ...HoF!

Your sarcasm detector is busted. Also, Skooby, go away. You're just as bad here as you used to be on SabresFans, with your power rankings and inside information. What's it like being the real life Andy Stitzer?

Reality is this kid has little common sense to fall back on. He has shown us how this is going to end up, no apologies. He never got on camera and said I feel bad for what happened after it happened, he kept media silence. Don't plan on getting a I messed up with the gun / pot conference either, not going to happen. I think we can cut bait and still get great value out of him, maybe even a first rounder.

Within 2 years ML will not be playing for the Bills either way, best to get someone willing to abide by the rules now and have a future.

Fred Taylor or someone of that level isn't likely to sign here to be 2nd or 3rd string.

Taylor is what 33? That is waaaaay old for a RB ... Taylor will sign with anyone who will have him ... he can't realistically expect a starting gig anywhere in the league.

Allen Wilson (TBN) must be retarded, handicapped, crazy, insane and needs to go away as well. It's pretty obvious we invited Fred Taylor for a reason and tips the hand as to what the Bills are thinking. I pointed out why but hey some of you guys are way to quick to judge.

Pursuing him also raises the question of whether the Bills are looking at the possibility of trading Lynch

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/589640.html

Yes, ML might have gotten himself into some trouble the last year or so but isn't he the type of player with that kind of reckless care that the Bills need on this team. The only thing ML needs to do now is pop a cap in someone's ass and he would be exactly what this team needs, someone who doesn't care, plays with heart and fire and isn't afraid to lay it on the line.

Enough is enough of the tea drinkers and church goers that DJ loves playing for him. It's time for football players with talent and attitude to step up and lay it all on the line at RWS, regardless of their background. The only players giving it their all at RWS lately are the opponents.

Reality is this kid has little common sense to fall back on. He has shown us how this is going to end up, no apologies. He never got on camera and said I feel bad for what happened after it happened, he kept media silence. Don't plan on getting a I messed up with the gun / pot conference either, not going to happen. I think we can cut bait and still get great value out of him, maybe even a first rounder.

Within 2 years ML will not be playing for the Bills either way, best to get someone willing to abide by the rules now and have a future.

You take the term "blowing out of proportion" to the heights of the Himalayans. Newsflash Skooby, football isn't your thing. Sounds like you'd be happier on a fancy cats forum. Those fancy cats would never let you down the way that no good nasty thug criminal Marshawn Lynch did. Here ya go...

http://www.cfa.org/

No need to thank me...enjoy! :worthy: