I think Marshawn is done as a Buffalo Bill......

SKOOBY

lmao... Bills tender Fast Freddy to a one year nfl minimum of just under half a million dollars, so because of something we don't know, or because they think they are fine without Fred Jackson, or its just that the front office is smoking dope - I'm pretty sure ML 23 is here to stay, and Fast Freddy won't want to come back, as his contract - a nfl minimum, isn't making him happy since he wanted a multi year deal - we can't seem to keep the players that actually love playing for buffalo - maybe thats why we sucked, noone loves buffalo. Got to love ralph - he gets players for the cheap lol

A tender isn't a contract....they tendered him to retain exclusive negotiating rights. But don't let facts keep you from making posts as bad as Skooby's. Last I knew, they were working on getting him signed to a nice multi-year contract

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Bruce Smith Fathead package in my son's room. I could of just picked Kelly or anyone but I like Bruce Smith's dominance and his style. His DWI's were not cool but drinking alcohol is not illegal as well.

Bruce Smith tested positive to cocaine, Bill Polian had detectives following the guy around Buffalo to make sure he stayed clean.

The guy was in a position very much like Jared Allen in which he has 2 strikes and was suspended 3 games,one more positive test and he would have been suspended for a year. Allen does have an admitted drinking problem though, not drugs.

Lawrence Taylor used to brag about the fact that when he was paid each week he would have 98k extra cash in his pocket, and stated what else was he supposed to do with it besides buy drugs?

Like I stated earlier, 3 misdemeanor charges ML has are a fay cry from a felony, which is what Plaxico Burris faces.

Reading the tripe that you post makes me wish to God, Mohammed, Buddha...anyone who would listen that I could get the chance to punch you in the face. And make that my avatar.

You'll all get your shot during the home opener, by then I'll be a drooling homer and wishful thinking will cloud by mind.

Bruce Smith tested positive to cocaine, Bill Polian had detectives following the guy around Buffalo to make sure he stayed clean.

The guy was in a position very much like Jared Allen in which he has 2 strikes and was suspended 3 games,one more positive test and he would have been suspended for a year. Allen does have an admitted drinking problem though, not drugs.

Lawrence Taylor used to brag about the fact that when he was paid each week he would have 98k extra cash in his pocket, and stated what else was he supposed to do with it besides buy drugs?

Like I stated earlier, 3 misdemeanor charges ML has are a fay cry from a felony, which is what Plaxico Burris faces.

Plaxico has a bigger problem, no doubt about it.