Is This What the Bills Are Coming to be?

H2o

Our perpetual losing has been chronicled in detail over the last 10 seasons. Our perpetual ineptitude in the FO drafting and signing FA's has been a sore spot as well. Now we have a RB that can't seem to stop getting in trouble with the law. People laugh at us for our cheap owner, people laugh at us for various players we've passed up in the draft to take others or traded up to take, they laugh at us for giving people like Kelsay, Dockery, and Walker big money, and now they will laugh at us because we have star players who can't stop living out a Tupac song. This is a joke and a bad one at that.

Our perpetual losing has been chronicled in detail over the last 10 seasons. Our perpetual ineptitude in the FO drafting and signing FA's has been a sore spot as well. Now we have a RB that can't seen to stop getting in trouble with the law. People laugh at us for our cheap owner, people laugh at us for various players we've passed up in the draft to take others or traded up to take, they laugh at us for giving people like Kelsay, Dockery, and Walker big money, and now they will laugh at us because we have star players who can't stop living out a Tupac song. This is a joke and a bad one at that.

Even worse, I have found that most common NFL fans don't really laugh at us, because we are so irrelevant in the NFL. 90% of NFL fans don't even know we have Kelsay, Dockery and Walker on our roster, let alone the ignorant contracts we've given out to some players.

Yeah, they laugh at Ralph, and now Marshawn is stirring the pot again, but we are so damn irrelevant, that I really don't think most people even care.

We aren't really quite bad enough to be the new Bengals, and we aren't nearly good enough for anyone to care about.

Talk about apathy.

Even worse, I have found that most common NFL fans don't really laugh at us, because we are so irrelevant in the NFL. 90% of NFL fans don't even know we have Kelsay, Dockery and Walker on our roster, let alone the ignorant contracts we've given out to some players.

Yeah, they laugh at Ralph, and now Marshawn is stirring the pot again, but we are so damn irrelevant, that I really don't think most people even care.

We aren't really quite bad enough to be the new Bengals, and we aren't nearly good enough for anyone to care about.

Talk about apathy.

OMG!!! Other fans don't know us. Who cares???

Our perpetual losing has been chronicled in detail over the last 10 seasons. Our perpetual ineptitude in the FO drafting and signing FA's has been a sore spot as well. Now we have a RB that can't seem to stop getting in trouble with the law. People laugh at us for our cheap owner, people laugh at us for various players we've passed up in the draft to take others or traded up to take, they laugh at us for giving people like Kelsay, Dockery, and Walker big money, and now they will laugh at us because we have star players who can't stop living out a Tupac song. This is a joke and a bad one at that.

They onlyO thing they laugh at is the 4 superbowl losses. Ouuuch! But seriously, We are hardly the laughing stock, this year Detroit wins that hands down! Last year The Dolphins! And as far as Lynch being a possible source of humiliation, it isn't. Didn't you know? All the cool Athletes are doing it today :w00t:

LV is right - don't aggrandize us. General football fans don't notice a 7-9 team without a celebrity on it. And ESPN's not going to bother to trumpet breaking news about an arrest on our team. It's not a pattern, it's just one random dude on a random team doing some dumbass random sh--. Just some straight-reporting from Tim Graham. Don't expect this to be a big deal outside of Buffalo.

LV is right - don't aggrandize us. General football fans don't notice a 7-9 team without a celebrity on it. And ESPN's not going to bother to trumpet breaking news about an arrest on our team. It's not a pattern, it's just one random dude on a random team doing some dumbass random sh--. Just some straight-reporting from Tim Graham. Don't expect this to be a big deal outside of Buffalo.

Sad but true.

If I was not a Bills fan, this would interest me about as much as a member of the Toledo mud hens being given a ticket for fishing without a license.

They onlyO thing they laugh at is the 4 superbowl losses. Ouuuch! But seriously, We are hardly the laughing stock, this year Detroit wins that hands down! Last year The Dolphins! And as far as Lynch being a possible source of humiliation, it isn't. Didn't you know? All the cool Athletes are doing it today :w00t:

:w00t: I'm the only Bills fan I know in this immediate area, except for a cashier I see at Rite Aid. Whenever I wear my Bills stuff people actually laugh and talk about the things I just mentioned, other people who truly follow the NFL anyway. This just adds to the crap I will have to hear. It's why I started the thread :lol:

If I was not a Bills fan, this would interest me about as much as a member of the Toledo mud hens being given a ticket for fishing without a license.

That pi$$es me off! You shouldn't need a license to enjoy nature and try to make a living. And a Mudhen's player to boot?!?!

Talk about apathy.

Yeah true--we are below the laughing at level.

No Buffalo is not relevant ... people do not care.