I just saw Ralph talking during the Pro Bowl.......

I heard Ralph being interviewed earlier on the radio about his admission to the HoF - he actually sounded lucid, but among the softball questions was "How were the Bills able to have that great run at 4 SBs" and among his answer was "we were lucky - I think we only had one minor injury on the team during that entire time - an OL I think" :wallbash::wallbash:

I heard Ralph being interviewed earlier on the radio about his admission to the HoF - he actually sounded lucid, but among the softball questions was "How were the Bills able to have that great run at 4 SBs" and among his answer was "we were lucky - I think we only had one minor injury on the team during that entire time - an OL I think" :blink::doh:

Frank Reich just canceled his plans to attend Wilson's induction ceremony.

I heard Ralph being interviewed earlier on the radio about his admission to the HoF - he actually sounded lucid, but among the softball questions was "How were the Bills able to have that great run at 4 SBs" and among his answer was "we were lucky - I think we only had one minor injury on the team during that entire time - an OL I think" :blink::doh:

Lucky=Rusty Jones

Call it a myth or what not, but the size of one's ears is said to be how long one will live. The bigger they are, the longer one will live. I guess it holds true with Ralph. I never knew the thing about them continuing to grow throughout life. It would make sense, that is the correlation between the two (size and amount of growth). If you are continuing to grow at a high rate, wouldn't that be a sign of good health??