Diehard (crazy) Cards fans burn McNabb's lawn!

Sorry if re-post.

Check it:

"Two Arizona Cardinals fans hung their team's flag in a tree and burned "Go Cards," "Go Kurt," and "I heart AZ" in McNabb's yard with diesel fuel, Chandler police Sgt. Joe Favazzo said Tuesday."

Full article:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/foot...n.ap/index.html

Some crazy people, wow!

I didn't know that the Cardinals had "die hard" fans.

Me neither, which is why carzy was in parenthesis. :pirate:

But yeah, Cards fans didn't even buy up the tix to their first playoff game, they needed a freaking extension on the deadline. Very depressing, especially knowing what some of us would give for the chance to buy Bills playoff tix.

Sorry if re-post.

Check it:

"Two Arizona Cardinals fans hung their team's flag in a tree and burned "Go Cards," "Go Kurt," and "I heart AZ" in McNabb's yard with diesel fuel, Chandler police Sgt. Joe Favazzo said Tuesday."

Full article:

Some crazy people, wow!

Yep!! A classic example of poor sportsmanship. I feel sorry for the town of Chandler. No athlete should have that happen to them. No matter what and I am a major Dallas Cowboy fan!!

Yep!! A classic example of poor sportsmanship. I feel sorry for the town of Chandler. No athlete should have that happen to them. No matter what and I am a major Dallas Cowboy fan!!

Kind of like a major Cowboys fan on a Bills site.. it just doesn't feel right.

But really, McNabb seems like a nice guy who gets picked on all of the time. Those Michael Jackson dance moves sure don't help his cause...

Either way, it's a bad day when Arizona Cardinal fans are screwing with you.

Some crazy people, wow!

Crazy? Maybe.

Stupid? Definitely.

Favazzo said officers found an address label on the box that had been left, and it led to Chandler resident Rex Perkins, 37, who later admitted to the pranks.

His co-worker, Ryan Hanlon, 28, also admitted to the pranks.

Sorry if re-post.

Check it:

Full article:

Some crazy people, wow!

Just stupid .. this goes too far

Sorry if re-post.

Check it:

Full article:

Some crazy people, wow!

I'm surprised they had time to buy diesel fuel between the time they jumped on the bandwagon and got to his lawn.

Favazzo said officers found an address label on the box that had been left, and it led to Chandler resident Rex Perkins, 37, who later admitted to the pranks. His co-worker, Ryan Hanlon, 28, also admitted to the pranks.

Rookie mistake. :worthy:

Favazzo said officers found an address label on the box that had been left, and it led to Chandler resident Rex Perkins, 37, who later admitted to the pranks. His co-worker, Ryan Hanlon, 28, also admitted to the pranks.

Rookie mistake. :worthy:

Odds are high that they won't get a second chance.

Sure they actually set fire to his lawn? What do they mean by "burned in" those things? B/c that can also mean killing the grass i.e. fertilizer burn-in.

Diesel fuel is pretty hard to ignite. For it to spark in engines, it's pressurized and in droplet/mist form. If you light a match and throw it into a jar of diesel, the match will go out. Perhaps it was kerosene or some other accelerant....