Diehard (crazy) Cards fans burn McNabb's lawn!

Sure they actually set fire to his lawn? What do they mean by "burned in" those things? B/c that can also mean killing the grass i.e. fertilizer burn-in.

Diesel fuel is pretty hard to ignite. For it to spark in engines, it's pressurized and in droplet/mist form. If you light a match and throw it into a jar of diesel, the match will go out. Perhaps it was kerosene or some other accelerant....

The gas doesn't have to be lit, the fuel itself burns the grass. There's probably a reason you've never heard of people using diesel to fertilize their lawns.

The gas doesn't have to be lit, the fuel itself burns the grass. There's probably a reason you've never heard of people using diesel to fertilize their lawns.

That's precisely what I was getting at with 'burn-in' --- killing the grass with a substance --- rather than 'burned in' as in flame and ashes. The article does not make it clear either way.

Your initial post's wording also invites readers to assume flame, which would be an act that crosses the line from mere prank. May not be the case.

That's precisely what I was getting at with 'burn-in' --- killing the grass with a substance --- rather than 'burned in' as in flame and ashes. The article does not make it clear either way.

Your initial post's wording also invites readers to assume flame, which would be an act that crosses the line from mere prank. May not be the case.

:D lol, sorry dude. We could debate semantics all day. But Donovan McNabb's grass was burned! Take however you want it, though.

maybe i should burn "fire dick" in ralph wilson's lawn...

that can be taken any way you like...

:D

p.s. I'm no McNabb fan, but that's a lame move by those idiots. Hope they get 100 hours of reseeding people's lawns.