With The 11th pick

Frez

With the 11th pick in the draft the Buffalo Bills select.... a guy that it's way to early to talk about and that half the board will hate and therefore go on and on about the front office sucks they don't know what they're doing Ralph is cheap and he doesn't want to win and the treadmill to nowhere keeps running. :lol:

With the 11th pick in the draft the Buffalo Bills select.... a guy that it's way to early to talk about and that half the board will hate and therefore go on and on about the front office sucks they don't know what they're doing Ralph is cheap and he doesn't want to win and the treadmill to nowhere keeps running. :lol:

With the 11th pick in the 2009 draft, The Buffalo Bills select...

DOINK THE CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!1 B-):lol: :lol:

Im not too sure Orakpo is the guy. I would try to pike up a DL via FA. Id want to trade down if Curry and Oher are off the board.

he'd be awesome a 3-4 zone blitz attacking defensive scheme... of course, we don't play that (we play the cover-2 babycrib defense so attacking defensive players need not apply...).. when will this franchise please be sold so it can move to an owner/coach/city that has the desire and the $$$ to compete for the title????

he'd be awesome a 3-4 zone blitz attacking defensive scheme... of course, we don't play that (we play the cover-2 babycrib defense so attacking defensive players need not apply...).. when will this franchise please be sold so it can move to an owner/coach/city that has the desire and the $$$ to compete for the title????

Tampa Bay does well with a cover 2 and creates a ton of turnovers. So do the Bears. It's about personnel. We need pass rushers.

that said, I'm not a fan of BO. Muscle bound DEs and LBs don't translate well to the pros. Guys like him and Gholston overpower college guys. They can't do that in the pros.

What he said.

Nah, it was actually fairly obvious that Whitner and McCargo were busts waiting to happen in 2006. Their play just merely confirmed it. :thumbsup:

With the 11th pick, Buffalo Bills select....Everrette Brown, FSU (Orakpo will be gone by 11). Pure pass rusher that will get after the QB is what our defense needs.

If we pick up a FA end in the offseason, then I would be happy with Maualuga (move Poz outside or switch to 3-4) or Mays.

GO BILLS!

From the man who thought John McCargo would make a good pro?

Seriously? I thought people were idiots for giving up on McCargo after his first 2 seasons. He definitely shown glimpses of being a solid player last year. And I will admit that as a Bills fan, i will give our players more of a benefit of the doubt. I guess he lacked motivation and struggled with injuries this year. But I'm not going to 2nd guess myself for not giving up on a player too early.

But congrats on being right that the Bills made some mistakes. Personally, I'm more concerned about the Bills being a successful team than being right.