Bills Best QB Since Kelly

Best QB Since Kelly  

231 members have voted

1. 1. Who's been the best (of the worst)?

• Todd Collins
    • Billy Joe Hobert
    • Alex Van Pelt
    • Doug Flutie
    • Rob Johnson
    • Drew Bledsoe
    • JP Losman
    • Kelly Holcomb
    • Trent Edwards

Tough one here: short list is Collins, Flutie, Bledsoe or Edwards. I guess if I needed someone to win one game I'd go with Flutie. If I wanted to invest in someone it would be either Collins or Edwards. While Bledsoe had the best career stats by far. Based on potential, I'm going with Edwards ... and I really hope next year we see some better arm strength and deep passes out of him.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst post ever. Let's see: one of them took us to the playoffs twice and the rest combined- zero. Come on man, that's like asking who's a better tight end, Metzelaars or Robert Royal! (had to reference Metzelaars)

Okay smartguy. Who was a worse tight end? Robert Royal or Lonnie Johnson?

Okay smartguy. Who was a worse tight end? Robert Royal or Lonnie Johnson?

Ooohh I'll field this one - Lonnie because he got lit up in Green Bay when he wasn't paying attention down field, started to showboat a little, then WHAMMY!!

Lonnie Johnson. My friend saw him working at a Noco in Orchard Park after the Bills let him go. At least Robert Royal will be on an NFL roster next season.

So when he left the Bills and then signed with the Chiefs, he took a gig at Noco in the offseason?

wow...I really thought I was going out on the limb when I picked Flutie...then I saw the results...LOL....I think Edwards can be the best we've had since Kelly, in time ,but the only QB that "has" been best since Kelly is Flutie...Bledsoe comes in second, but he if he could have found some mobility and smarts he could have been the best.

So when he left the Bills and then signed with the Chiefs, he took a gig at Noco in the offseason?

Quite possibly. Or it may have been the following offseason, when he was done with football for good. I know who Lonnie Johnson is- he painted his finger nails and I've seen him at the Tudor Lounge hangin with Rueben. He sucked. Another good question would be, who would you take- Digiorgio in '07 or Posluszny in '08? My vote would be for Digiorgio.