WHo is trade bait?

gcb34

If we can improve by trading someone, then do it. What about Donovan McNabb or Mark Bulger for Jason Peters? Later Jason. It was fun. What about Ed Reed for Marshawn Lynch? I'd do it. Running backs are a dime a dozen.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

And I disagree with "We've gone as far as this group will take us". We're close. We just need to shore up a few spots.

If we can get a 3rd or 4th for Roscoe, I say do it quick. I wouldn't take anything less than a 4th though. I really think Johnson would make an excellent WR in the slot. We have McKelvin and McGee for the return duties and Parrish isn't really going to do but so much as a WR. He does have decent hands and playmaking ability though. I think we should be able to get a 3rd for the guy. But will we even try is the question.

If we can improve by trading someone, then do it. What about Donovan McNabb or Mark Bulger for Jason Peters? Later Jason. It was fun. What about Ed Reed for Marshawn Lynch? I'd do it. Running backs are a dime a dozen.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

And I disagree with "We've gone as far as this group will take us". We're close. We just need to shore up a few spots.

We aren't close at all. Both lines stink. Bottom line- the lines need to be rebuilt.

Peters for a first rounder. If we don't trade him, he will hold out again.

Agree trade the prima donna but Bills should be aiming for 1st and extra picks - someone is stupid enough to over pay for one year talent every year.

Terrence McGee.

Depending on the projections for McKelvin.......and re-signing Greer, I'd say McGee was the only logical trade choice. The problem would be that if we trade McGee we would most likely spend another draft pick at CB which would infuriate half the board......so I think I'd prefer we kept him.

*I also like the concept of having starting McCornerbacks*

Depending on the projections for McKelvin.......and re-signing Greer, I'd say McGee was the only logical trade choice. The problem would be that if we trade McGee we would most likely spend another draft pick at CB which would infuriate half the board......so I think I'd prefer we kept him.

*I also like the concept of having starting McCornerbacks*

The following is a serious question: Do you think for one blessed second that Jauron will be able to resist a first day defensive back whether or not we trade MaGee, and/or re-sign Greer?

I am hoping that he won't use another #11 but I'm not holding my breath, and I do wonder what you think that he will do.

OK - I've just convinced myself - trade Schobel for a #2 and use that to make sure they solve C as well as one DE in the early draft. Take his salary and get a FA DE to fill in.

-and hide the old game film from the redskins

If they keep him at his current contract, you are probably correct. Why not simply re-do his contract? It is two years overdue, given he is the starting LT.

Why re-do his contract? Doesn't he still have a couple years on his contract? He held out and played terrible when he came back. The only player I knew who could hold out and still play good when he came back was Bruce Smith. Peters does not compare.

The following is a serious question: Do you think for one blessed second that Jauron Brandon, Wilson, Guy, Modrak and Jauron will be able to resist a first day defensive back whether or not we trade MaGee, and/or re-sign Greer?

I am hoping that he won't use another #11 but I'm not holding my breath, and I do wonder what you think that he will do.

The following is a serious question: Do you think for one blessed second that Jauron will be able to resist a first day defensive back whether or not we trade MaGee, and/or re-sign Greer?

If we don't get a DE in FA, I can't see us passing one at the #11 spot......or maybe an OLB who can bring some heat to the QB.

At this point it looks like there will be one of the top OC available in the 2nd. I will be very disappointed if we don't get one of them......even if it meant trading up a bit to do it.

I have given up on DJ as a coach but I still see logic in most of the draft & FA moves(even though many have failed). If we get a DB or WR at the #11 spot......I'll give up on the FO as team-builders as well(Unless we extend Peters, get a big name FA DE & TE and re-sign Crowell or similar level OLB.....and grab an OC in the 2nd.....and they are the best available player on the board).

If we don't get a DE in FA, I can't see us passing one at the #11 spot......or maybe an OLB who can bring some heat to the QB.

At this point it looks like there will be one of the top OC available in the 2nd. I will be very disappointed if we don't get one of them......even if it meant trading up a bit to do it.

I have given up on DJ as a coach but I still see logic in most of the draft & FA moves(even though many have failed). If we get a DB or WR at the #11 spot......I'll give up on the FO as team-builders as well(Unless we extend Peters, get a big name FA DE & TE and re-sign Crowell or similar level OLB.....and grab an OC in the 2nd.....and they are the best available player on the board).

Well said, Dibs. I'm with you. I gave Bill a similar response, to the same question. Your answer is more complete/detailed, though.

How About Trade Mcgee to a team that has a good TE and needs a strting CB? MAybe to the browns for the discontented Winslow?

Jason Peters to the 49ers for Vernon davis and a 3rd?

Roscoe for a 3rd sounds good, I love the 'lil guy and all but he never turned into a "welker" and with Mckelvin and Jackson we are still ok @ PR. Didnt Roscoe get a raise this year? another stupid move from a stupid front office.

IN reality we would make LEAPS forward if we do something like this:

Cut Denney.

Give Shouman the boot

Ko must go,

Re-sign Greer, move Mcgee to SS, let Leodis, Jabari, Ashton and Reggie duke it out at camp for starting spots.

Give Suggs whatever he wants to come here. seriously. Schoeble isnt done, but his days as the premier pass rusher are dun. He would flourish on the other side of Suggs

Either resign Crowell, or bring in Bart Scott.

If we do these things.... we can...

A. Draft 2 playmakers in round one and two. Mainly Harvin @ 11 and Pettigrew in the 2nd.

B. Get a good Center like A.Q Shipley in rd3

C. draft a good LB in the 4th to complement Bowen on the depth chart (either DiGi or Ellison will leave via FA)

D. Draft a suitable backup to Trent.

How About Trade Mcgee to a team that has a good TE and needs a strting CB? MAybe to the browns for the discontented Winslow?

Re-sign Greer, move Mcgee to SS, let Leodis, Jabari, Ashton and Reggie duke it out at camp for starting spots.

You traded McGee AND moved him to Safety? That's really getting the most out of a player. I congratulate you for thinking outside of the box!

Trade Kelsey for a 6th Rounder

Trade Parrish for a 4th Rounder

Trade Royal for a 6th Rounder

Of course I'm not sure any team would trade for these bums. But we need to dump these saleries. These players just take up money we could be spending on some real players.

Parrish might get a 4th. Trading the other two would be stupid.

Trading the best punt returner in the NFL would be equally as stupid as it has been shown time and again that the greatest indicator of whether a team will score on a drive or not on a regular basis is based on their starting field position. Starting 6-7 yards further ahead than where you normally would be otherwise is a huge bonus over the course of a season, and one that should not be underestimated...

Trading the best punt returner in the NFL would be equally as stupid as it has been shown time and again that the greatest indicator of whether a team will score on a drive or not on a regular basis is based on their starting field position. Starting 6-7 yards further ahead than where you normally would be otherwise is a huge bonus over the course of a season, and one that should not be underestimated...

We have the best punt returner in NCAA history. and he serves a purpose elsewhere on the field. You cant say that about Parrish. I love Roscoe, but If we could move him, why the flip not?

We have the best punt returner in NCAA history. and he serves a purpose elsewhere on the field. You cant say that about Parrish. I love Roscoe, but If we could move him, why the flip not?