WHo is trade bait?

gcb34

Could Lynch, Parrish, Peters, or anyone else be shopped?

Are you serious????? Why would we ever even think of trading away Lynch that is the stupidest thing i have heard on here. Why would we go and trade away our feature back or even peters???? do you know how hard it is to get a good LT in the nfl, they aren't exactly and easy position to fill. I get sick of posts like this. Lynch are you serious come on.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is washington foolish enough to trade for schobel??? I can only wish. He would be a washington-type acquisition.

I could definitely see Schobel in a Redskins jersey, but I'm afraid we're stuck with him. If we're lucky, maybe they'll do something about Chris freakin' Kelsay. And if we get REALLY lucky, Schobel recovers completely from this nagging foot injury, we draft the next great defensive end, and both have 11 sack seasons. One can dream, right?

Which is more likely; Schobel getting 10 sacks next season or Dick Jauron winning 10 games?

I could definitely see Schobel in a Redskins jersey, but I'm afraid we're stuck with him. If we're lucky, maybe they'll do something about Chris freakin' Kelsay. And if we get REALLY lucky, Schobel recovers completely from this nagging foot injury, we draft the next great defensive end, and both have 11 sack seasons. One can dream, right?

Which is more likely; Schobel getting 10 sacks next season or Dick Jauron winning 10 games?

my dating Miss Sweden 2009 is more likely than either of those.

I think you meant to say TRADE Trent for Dan's Isotoners, JP is no longer on the team & Trent is the glove wearing NANCY BOY.

Wow.

I made a simple and obvious joke involving JP that slighted him a little. Even now that JP is gone, it still offends some folks here.

Get over the mancrush

Neither

Suggestion: next time, you make an "obvious" joke include a :ph34r: so others can understand how obvious it is to you. People have been suggesting trading JP for years now, and your "obvious joke" is thus easily confused with simple stupidity.

He included some VERY obvious clues that it was a joke:

1. No NFL teams trade for gloves. (Maybe a case of athletic tape for the training room, but not tape.) I'd better include this <_<;) so you know that was a joke.

2. You can't trade a UFA because you can't get any trade return for a guy who is a UFA...even gloves...definitely not tape Better add a few more :doh::devil:

He included some VERY obvious clues that it was a joke:

1. No NFL teams trade for gloves. (Maybe a case of athletic tape for the training room, but not tape.) I'd better include this <_<;) so you know that was a joke.

2. You can't trade a UFA because you can't get any trade return for a guy who is a UFA...even gloves...definitely not tape Better add a few more :doh::devil:

Speaking for myself, I understood the trade proposed was a joke in its totality. It wasn't clear if he thought trading JP was possible or not. Fact is, there are lots of ridiculous posts that suggest all sorts of things.

Trading Peters makes no sense unless it's for TWO #1's. That's what a top LT is worth.

Yeah - he didn't play that well this year - missing all the off-season hurt.

Get him signed to an extentsion, he'll be fine, and the Bills will be a much better team for having a player at a talent level at a position of critical need most fans only dream of.

Trading Lynch has to be a joke. Not worth further comment.

Best bet with Schobel is to hope he gets better. If he doesn't we need 2 DE's instead of the one we need now. I suppose for the right offer there's an argument that he's the oldest player of potential value on what's a very young team, so let him go. I imagine they could get a second-round pick if he seems healthy (same thing an older Jason Taylor pulled?).

OK - I've just convinced myself - trade Schobel for a #2 and use that to make sure they solve C as well as one DE in the early draft. Take his salary and get a FA DE to fill in.

Parrish could well be trade-bait. He's just not that useful as a WR, and as a PR/KR he's a luxury when we also have Fred Jackson, Leodis McKelvin, and Terrance McGee. The Bills can't justify luxuries right now.

I got one... Derrick Dockery. I'm not sure what we can get for him, but I'm sure that we can find someone better for what he is paid or at least someone just as good for much cheaper.

Agree 10000%, he has to go. This guy picked up his game check wearing a ski mask. Absolute worst signing in a loooong time.

Chris kelsay should be shopped, I know he doesnt hold much value but he is overpaid and Ryan Denney is the same player. Maybe a 4th.

I'd try to trade both Kelsay and Denney.

Kelsay will be much tougher to trade because he simply isn't good enough and he carries a high salary, so I wouldn't be opposed to just cut him.

Denney, IMO, a better player than Kelsay could attract some team running a 3-4 defense, I don't know what compensantion we could get, my guess is not higher than a 4th.

With our offensive and defensive lines, I don't think our depth at RB is something we can afford (if we want to build something). Maybe Jackson can be packaged with either a 2nd or 3rd to move up into the first round and net additional picks so we can draft more linemen. I hate giving up a playmaker, but you don't get something without giving up something......he won't be here much longer anyways.

Also, if we do this, I wouldn't mind drafting Bernard Scott to replace him- great runner, good hands...I think he will be a good player

I don't think I've seen so many terrible ideas clustered into one thread. Marshawn Lynch being traded????? Thats a horrible idea. Fred Jackson????? Another bad idea!! Denny Being traded, thats another terrible idea. Kelsay??? No body will take him with that price tag attached to him. Mcgee??? Then who will we have as our DB's, we're not going to pay Greer $8 million a year. Schobel, that would be a terrible idea, if teams new that we were shopping him around, that would be an ommission that there is something really wrong with him, and we would get little value if any, especially with his price tag. Best thing to do with Schobel is give it another year and take it from there. Peters?? The only way I would trade Peters is if we got more than a 1st round pick for him, it's too hard to get this sort of talent. Pay the big man his money.

Dockery??? Lots of bashing on Dockery lately, He isn't as bad as everyone says.

Roscoe Parrish is the only one I realistically say we can trade. He doesn't produce much WR wise, but he does have value as a returner.

I don't think I've seen so many terrible ideas clustered into one thread. Marshawn Lynch being traded????? Thats a horrible idea. Fred Jackson????? Another bad idea!! Denny Being traded, thats another terrible idea. Kelsay??? No body will take him with that price tag attached to him. Mcgee??? Then who will we have as our DB's, we're not going to pay Greer $8 million a year. Schobel, that would be a terrible idea, if teams new that we were shopping him around, that would be an ommission that there is something really wrong with him, and we would get little value if any, especially with his price tag. Best thing to do with Schobel is give it another year and take it from there. Peters?? The only way I would trade Peters is if we got more than a 1st round pick for him, it's too hard to get this sort of talent. Pay the big man his money.

Dockery??? Lots of bashing on Dockery lately, He isn't as bad as everyone says.

Roscoe Parrish is the only one I realistically say we can trade. He doesn't produce much WR wise, but he does have value as a returner.

The philosophy of the best we have must be a good player is flawed. I would prefer to be in the Detroit Lions situation- it is much easier to clean house after going 0-16 than it is after finishing close to .500. THe fact is we have so many mediocre players and people think we are a team on the rise. We've gone as far as this group will take us- particularly offensive and defensive linemen