Cannot Do This Anymore

jbodine

Continue Supporting Bills?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Will you continue supporting the Bills financially?

• yes
    • no

Yesterday I called DirecTV and canceled NFL Sunday ticket. I've been a Bills fan since Jack Kemp was the QB and have gone through a lot of ups and downs. I can't support this team financially anymore and I decided to do my little part. This coaching staff might be a bunch of nice guys but three years is enough. 3 year plans don't work anymore in the NFL. The future is now. Ralph is living in the past.

Sure, I'll continue to support the Bills. I don't know how much financial support I provide, but I'm still a fan. One thing I've learned is that I can take the heartbreak and disappointment and still keep going. I've seen many people drop over the years because they can't take it. Makes me laugh.

I'll keep watching till the bitter end, and sadly the writing is on the wall that this team is not long for Buffalo. If you were asking me this same question knowing the team was going to stay in Buffalo for the next 40 years guaranteed, then I'd not watch, acknowledge, or reference the team until they wised up and started running the team like a champion organization does.

I am the most loyal of fans, but the effort at the top has been quite embarrassing lately, almost Matt Millen-like in it's stupidity. And we all know who pulls the puppet strings at One Bills Drive.

I'll keep watching till the bitter end, and sadly the writing is on the wall that this team is not long for Buffalo. If you were asking me this same question knowing the team was going to stay in Buffalo for the next 40 years guaranteed, then I'd not watch, acknowledge, or reference the team until they wised up and started running the team like a champion organization does.

I am the most loyal of fans, but the effort at the top has been quite embarrassing lately, almost Matt Millen-like in it's stupidity. And we all know who pulls the puppet strings at One Bills Drive.

If the price tag to move a team is really between $600M to $900M (as discussed in another thread), I really don't see anyone moving this team or any NFL team for that much. The team will most likely go for anywhere between $800M to 1 Billion dollars whenever Ralph dies, so if you add another $600 to $900M, you're looking at anywhere from $1.4 Billion to $1.9 Billion dollars on purchasing and moving an NFL franchise.

Yesterday I called DirecTV and canceled NFL Sunday ticket. I've been a Bills fan since Jack Kemp was the QB and have gone through a lot of ups and downs. I can't support this team financially anymore and I decided to do my little part. This coaching staff might be a bunch of nice guys but three years is enough. 3 year plans don't work anymore in the NFL. The future is now. Ralph is living in the past.

I'm calling BS on this. Anyone ever notice that sometimes these posts just come out of the blue when things are just dying down a little bit?

So, this guy is a supposed first time poster, already knows to do a poll, and cancelled DTV all at the same time.

I'm calling BS.

:ph34r:

You must have a vendetta with Direct TV then because this move will not even remotely be felt by Ralph or the Bills and you are just punishing yourself. I bet as soon as they start winning you will be grabbing that phone to call Direct TV back anyway...

First off, if your a fan of football then why cancel the package in the first place when you can watch all the games.

Second, if you dont want to watch the other games and only had the package for the buffalo game, then why pay for the package when you can just go the sports bar and watch the game with some buds for free.

Third, if you really just want to see only the Buffalo game and are not willing to go to the sports bar with some buds to watch the game, you can watch it for free on the internet.

I just dont get this post or the other dozens like it. Ralph doesnt care that you don't subscribe to the NFL package anymore, and why should he...I mean who really cares...

I'm calling BS on this. Anyone ever notice that sometimes these posts just come out of the blue when things are just dying down a little bit?

So, this guy is a supposed first time poster, already knows to do a poll, and cancelled DTV all at the same time.

I'm calling BS.

:sick::thumbsup:

lol, you are probably right...some one call the "Wahh-mbulance" for the OP...

Yep, the fact they players are not executing on the field is all Ralph's fault.

I'm calling BS.

He's new and knows how to do a poll? OMG...only super smart people know how to do that...what's going on here!?

Technically, buying Sunday Ticket doesn't support the Bills, just DirecTV.

I won;t buy any periphenallia or even purchase the Sunday ticket this year.

The only way I change my mind is if Ralph spends all the way to the cap (- draft picks) and gets real difference makers in here before the draft.

I won;t buy any periphenallia or even purchase the Sunday ticket this year.

The only way I change my mind is if Ralph spends all the way to the cap (- draft picks) and gets real difference makers in here before the draft.

So which is it, dude? Are you in, or out? Seriously. Pick one and be done with it, then don't bring it up again.

Sheesh.