Turn on the sprinklers!

Simon

What a wonderful weekend of pro football so far.

Watching the phish get beat to a bloody pulp has been my favorite part. :D

Mine too. Living in My Yami, I can't wait for the local media to start the blood bath.

LET THE WHINING BEGIN!!!

What a wonderful weekend of pro football so far.

Watching the phish get beat to a bloody pulp has been my favorite part. :D

Sprinklers ... hahaha, what a great memory that still is ...

Sprinklers ... hahaha, what a great memory that still is ...

One of the greatest, most appropriate moments ever on any field of play.

I was actually in a phish fans house during that game and had shown appropriate restraint throughout that entire hysterically funny afternoon. It wasn't long after the sprinklers came on that I was not-so-subtly handed my hat and shown the door. :D

Link please. It rings a bell but I can't recall what you're laughing about.

Favorite line from TBD that afternoon: "Even God is pissing on the Dolphins."

And Simon, I can only imagine what your definition of 'appropriate restraint' might have been.

Mine too. Living in My Yami, I can't wait for the local media to start the blood bath.

LET THE WHINING BEGIN!!!

Something tells me that going from a 1-15 season to division champs and a trip to the playoffs will quell most fans whining..

You should add - Cheatriot fans cying that it should have been them and not the Bolts beating Indy.

Indy has beaten NE* four of the last five meetings. I expect they would have won, again.

Something tells me that going from a 1-15 season to division champs and a trip to the playoffs will quell most fans whining..

Initially it will. Then the critics will come out of the woodwork and second guess Pennington, Parcells, the Wildcat, Porter, Ginn Jr., Sparano, Huizenga and on and on and on.

They're My Yami fans, therefore they whine.