Ko Simpson arrested

Why I'm in the NFL! :angry:

What team do you play for? :wallbash:

Buffalo Bills B-)

Never heard of em :nana:

You're under arrest :doh:

Wow, this is awesome. I remember back when Rob Johnson was QB. The Bills traveled to SF and lost a game 35-0. I got pulled over and the deputy that pulled me over let me go because I had a Buffalo Bills sticker on my truck. He felt sorry for me.

Two words for Ko: Bye Bye

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this is awesome. I remember back when Rob Johnson was QB. The Bills traveled to SF and lost a game 35-0. I got pulled over and the deputy that pulled me over let me go because I had a Buffalo Bills sticker on my truck. He felt sorry for me.

Two words for Ko: Bye Bye

Let's face it. This is a good thing. It's the only way for an unproductive starter to lose their job under Dick.

“I’m Ko Simpson with the Buffalo Bills. I am worth millions!”

:wallbash:

The off season just keeps getting better doesn't it?

Ko just needs some good PR people to help him. I wonder if T.O.'s girl is available?..."That man has millions if reasons why he was not drunk riding around with that other man in that parking lot. He was just tired and wasn't sure which shot glasses he was drinking out of."

Awww ... too harsh, Ko was looking for coverage from the back side. Oh sorry, that was when he was in jail.

He wasn't playing cover 2. Had he backpedaled like Jauron preaches, he would have stayed out of trouble. Maybe Jauron's right? Why take risk on defense or when you're in the presence of the police. Better to stand back and watch it all in front of you both on the field and off.

Sadly sounds like stupid behavior from a young man. I think about the dumb things I did when I was around his age. As the old saying goes .. "there but for the grace of God go I." Primary difference was that at his age I was hardly worth millions (pretty much negative net worth at that stage of life). Go easy on the guy. What he did and said was dumb. Hopefully it helps him to grow up some.