Breaking News Shanahan fired!

thewildrabbit

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Losing to the Bills = termination of employment!

Or in the case of Mangini, even a Jauron gift can't save you if you stick it up against the Bills. :thumbsup:

That's true! That's five now, right? I'm including Mangine because a) he should have lost to the Bills three weeks ago, and b) he was swept last year by DJ.

the very same day, practically the same exact minute that the Bills retain Dick for 3 years to avoid eating millions on his extension, Bowlen eats a 3 year 20 mil extension for a shot at Parcells, Pioli, Cowher, Spagnuolo HOW IRONIC

If he is owed 20 million on his contract, isn't there some rule in the NFL that you could hire him and pay him a million or so, and only that million comes off whatever his old team owes him? I think there is something like that. Lets just hire him as our OC and give him total control of the offense until he gets another head coaching gig. He might not get one this year, although he probably will.

If he is owed 20 million on his contract, isn't there some rule in the NFL that you could hire him and pay him a million or so, and only that million comes off whatever his old team owes him? I think there is something like that. Lets just hire him as our OC and give him total control of the offense until he gets another head coaching gig. He might not get one this year, although he probably will.

The only way Shanny doesn't have a HC job tomorrow is he's still mulling over the offers.