BREAKING NEWS: Jauron to be retained

Thanks Ralph - ya just saved me a bundle on tickets, parking, concessions, & bills gear.

I went to the game Sunday. First off 25 dollars ot park gimme a break . This was my first game in 12 years and every thing pretty much looked the same but the stadium is looking dingy The best thing about it was the jumbotron.Too bad the economy is bad because the Bills need a domed stadium to accomodate the wimpy football players . These players sure didnt look rugged to me.

There appeared to be a severe lack of continuity in the team . The one bright spot was Fred Jackson. Oh and 3 bucks for a hot drink and 9 dollars for a beer!! Ralph is raking it in and dont believe him that he could do better elsewhere other than the fact he could get over on some new fans.

The only thing that can turn this franchise around is winning. The NFL is a joke and for the most part thier product blows. The fans of the NFL teams are being seriously conned. Watch college and Highschool football where you see players give 100 percent all the time. I think you will also see the end to the NFL network soon another scam on the fans.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't buy that. Going to RWS and partying with my "crew" and some of the people here is one of my favorite things in life. If I lived in WNY, I would only miss a game if the roads were impassible.

I only go once per year, but that trip costs more than a season ticket.

You know what is sad? I had my wife talked into coming with me to Buffalo for a playoff game after we beat San Diego. :(

Bill, I am shocked that you are reacting this way. I had season's for three years during the glory years, been a fan for 36 years, but this is it for me. I understand rooting for this team through losing seasons. But at some point, doesn't the organization owe it to the fans to put a winning team on the field? This just sends a message to the players that losing is perfectly acceptable. Look at the Jets and Broncos, what message was sent to the players on those teams? It' that close isn't good enough.

NE will come back more determined than ever. Miami will be a young and confident defending division champion. The Jets WILL bring in a WINNER at HC. The Bills will have no chance of competing in the division under Mopey Dick next year. You saw the flat, uninspired, heartless efforts this team put forward this season. It was heartbreaking for me to watch. I'm done suffering as a fan of this organization. I'm also amazed how anyone could support this garbage.

Bill, I am shocked that you are reacting this way. I had season's for three years during the glory years, been a fan for 36 years, but this is it for me. I understand rooting for this team through losing seasons. But at some point, doesn't the organization owe it to the fans to put a winning team on the field? This just sends a message to the players that losing is perfectly acceptable. Look at the Jets and Broncos, what message was sent to the players on those teams? It' that close isn't good enough.

NE will come back more determined than ever. Miami will be a young and confident defending division champion. The Jets WILL bring in a WINNER at HC. The Bills will have no chance of competing in the division under Mopey Dick next year. You saw the flat, uninspired, heartless efforts this team put forward this season. It was heartbreaking for me to watch. I'm done suffering as a fan of this organization. I'm also amazed how anyone could support this garbage.

Every word that you say is true. Your tone does well to reflect that of a true Bills fan who is hurt and in shock. The truth is, Dick Levy stuck a dagger in the chest of this team in the 06 draft. Things were bleak before this announcement. As soon as I heard there was an extension, I knew that there was no gettng rid of Jauron. Deep down, you probably did too.

SDS owns this board. He doesn't post much, but he once said that he is a "fan of Bills Fans" more than a fan of the Bills. Before the season, he said that the Bills have talent but would not predict a good record because they are the Bills.

My point is that we already knew that we were a mess. We have a clueless owner, no GM (and that is an improvement over Levy), and a coach who is pathetic, just indescribably bad.

We also have the greatest fans of any team in any sport, and the area of WNY who deserves a winner more than any place on earth. I am just not going to abandon these things, and my respectful guess is that neither will you. Not necessarily because you shouldn't. Because you cannot.

!@#$ Marv Levy for hiring this wimpy lifeless loser of a head coach in the first place.

!@#$ Ralph Wilson for extending and retaining this 7 of 8 time loser (0-6 divisional '08 record).

Good riddance Sunday NFL Ticket. :(

This franchise has officially entered the dark portion of the black hole it has been circling for a decade. This team WILL finish last in the NFL in 2009. It WILL be a very ugly season with all the appeal of RAW SEWAGE by midseason.

I'm so glad that Ralph Wilson was never voted into the Hall of Fame. I wish that Marv Levy was never voted in since he has was responsible for ruining this franchise by hiring that loser in the first place. 0-4 in 4 straight Superbowls???? He's the freaking Dick Jauron of Superbowl coaches. Bill Parcells owned him again in just one season as a GM!

Hey Ralphie, go f yourself and go f your "continuity" plan buddy.

!@#$ Marv Levy for hiring this wimpy lifeless loser of a head coach in the first place.

!@#$ Ralph Wilson for extending and retaining this 7 of 8 time loser (0-6 divisional '08 record).

Good riddance Sunday NFL Ticket. :(

This franchise has officially entered the dark portion of the black hole it has been circling for a decade. This team WILL finish last in the NFL in 2009. It WILL be a very ugly season with all the appeal of RAW SEWAGE by midseason.I'm so glad that Ralph Wilson was never voted into the Hall of Fame. I wish that Marv Levy was never voted in since he has was responsible for ruining this franchise by hiring that loser in the first place. 0-4 in 4 straight Superbowls???? He's the freaking Dick Jauron of Superbowl coaches. Bill Parcells owned him again in just one season as a GM!

Hey Ralphie, go f yourself and go f your "continuity" plan buddy.

Kind of sounds like the Grinch song!!! :censored:

Our group has decided not to renew at least four of our six season seats for next year. Had 'em for over 20 years. I've talked to a number of guys in our section who are planning on the same. They're serious...look them in the eye and you know, it's over. We won't be made fools of. I can't even express my sadness right now.

Every word that you say is true. Your tone does well to reflect that of a true Bills fan who is hurt and in shock. The truth is, Dick Levy stuck a dagger in the chest of this team in the 06 draft. Things were bleak before this announcement. As soon as I heard there was an extension, I knew that there was no gettng rid of Jauron. Deep down, you probably did too.

SDS owns this board. He doesn't post much, but he once said that he is a "fan of Bills Fans" more than a fan of the Bills. Before the season, he said that the Bills have talent but would not predict a good record because they are the Bills.

My point is that we already knew that we were a mess. We have a clueless owner, no GM (and that is an improvement over Levy), and a coach who is pathetic, just indescribably bad.

We also have the greatest fans of any team in any sport, and the area of WNY who deserves a winner more than any place on earth. I am just not going to abandon these things, and my respectful guess is that neither will you. Not necessarily because you shouldn't. Because you cannot.

I agree with you here, Bills fans are clearly among the very best, they do deserve better. But this year, it appeared to me, that this group actually did not care about winning. We got empty, emotionless rhetoric out of DJ week after week during his post-loss press conferences. Name another team in the league that would accept this. It's pathetic and an all-time low for this franchise. Ralph is out of touch and has surrounded himself with "yes men" that will go along with his decisions.

As far as abandoning this team goes, I am done. This camel's back is broken. I've questioned why I follow this team (during this season's slide) it's not a rash decision. Following this team is like buying a ticket for a ride in a submarine with screen doors.

Our group has decided not to renew at least four of our six season seats for next year. Had 'em for over 20 years. I've talked to a number of guys in our section who are planning on the same. They're serious...look them in the eye and you know, it's over. We won't be made fools of. I can't even express my sadness right now.

Congratulations on making the right decision. You have to vote with your wallet. You have a right to demand better.

QUOTE (Frez @ Dec 30 2008, 06:03 PM) post_snapback.gifIt's really hard to understand why Ralph would be willing to keep Dick around for another 7-9 season.

WHY? :lol:

Two Words:

Oh Canada...

Two other words: Ralph doesn't give a sh-- about Buffalo, the Bills, the fans, or anything else other doing his Ebenezer Scrooge imitation with his few remaining days in this world.

Oh come on now. Why is your group holding onto those 2 seats? Who looked down when you "looked them in the eyes" and weakened? If you really want all of this "boycott the Bills crap" to work, everybody has to cancel their season tickets. That's right, fans, forget your picket signs and cancel your seats. I'm sure if Russ Brandon reports to his boss that season tickets have decreased from 52,000 to 0, Wilson would notice.....wouldn't he?

I'm sure if Russ Brandon reports to his boss that season tickets have decreased from 52,000 to 0, Wilson would notice.....wouldn't he?

Speaking of which, I wonder how many cancelled season ticket packages they anticipate now that they've decided to give up on 2009. I mean do they expect to lose 2,000, 5,000, 15,000? Russ was with the Marlins, he's got to know what fire sales and bad ownership means to the bottom line...

Fewell will continue to be exposed as a fraud when the quality of opponents gets better next season, Turk will be out coached by opposing DC's and Jauron will continue his tradition of blandness and bad clock management.

Make all the trades and FA moves you want...5-11 next year, 6-10 if they get lucky.

I think I'll have to take an extra pair of shoes with me to Ralph's next press conference :lol:

Shoes? How about a hand grenade?

(just a joke)

con·ti·nu·i·ty

1 a: uninterrupted connection, succession, or union b: uninterrupted duration or continuation especially without essential change2: something that has, exhibits, or provides continuity: as a: a script or scenario in the performing arts b: transitional spoken or musical matter especially for a radio or television program c: the story and dialogue of a comic strip 3: the property of being mathematically continuous

I am not disagreeing with anyone...but if you are going to define words then define them correctly.

Retaining DJ makes me sad and miserable