The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievalbe: Duke Preston got suckered into a fight to end the half.. unbelievable the height of stupidity and f ed uped ness...

I agree, instead of peeling off and lining up to kick immediately (and maybe ctahcing NE with too many men on the field)...our idiots players get suckered into a scuffle. NE has to be laughing in the locker room. This is all on the Bills coaches and players. It's 50/50 whether the refs would have immediately stopped the clock if the same play happened in the middle of the field. It's weird though. In most games the refs would have huddled up and made a decision. This guy just waved everyone off probably penalizing the Bills for Stupidity.

BTW- I'm watching Roethlisberger immobile on the field getting his facemask and helmet removed with a screwdriver.

BTW the play before...did Anyone notice Evans was wide open coming out of his break....and Edwards took the check down instead of hitting Evans in the endzone

i thought so too. i dunno if the wind was so bad that he figured he had to go short, but a pass to the edge would have been evans and no one else's

BTW the play before...did Anyone notice Evans was wide open coming out of his break....and Edwards took the check down instead of hitting Evans in the endzone

I wouldn't say WIDE open, but open enough for the NFL, Edwards could and should have put it in there.

I agree, instead of peeling off and lining up to kick immediately (and maybe ctahcing NE with too many men on the field)...our idiots players get suckered into a scuffle. NE has to be laughing in the locker room. This is all on the Bills coaches and players. It's 50/50 whether the refs would have immediately stopped the clock if the same play happened in the middle of the field. It's weird though. In most games the refs would have huddled up and made a decision. This guy just waved everyone off probably penalizing the Bills for Stupidity.

BTW- I'm watching Roethlisberger immobile on the field getting his facemask and helmet removed with a screwdriver.

SPOT ON!!!

They were lollygagging it right from the beginning of that drive. If they played with any pace they'd have had plenty of time to attack the endzone on multiple plays.

yep. they pissed away far too much time after the first 5 or so plays on the drive.