OK..What did everyone get?

Buffan00

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A cold morning at work trying to start a diesel generator/compressor (bubbler) because they lazy ass before me thought he could take Christmas Eve off and not exercise them in 10 degree weather. Nothing a battery charger and some ether couldn't fix, it was still a pain in the butt... On the bright side, it is almost gonna be 50 by Sunday, everything coated with ice will melt and cause flooding over the frozen ground... At least I will be wearing a t-shirt!

:lol:

Tuesday, got a pink slip from my job of 7 years and 7 months :lol: Whatta you do? My kids had a great Christmas and I got an X-Box 360 from my wife along with Madden '09. Finally I can have hope in the Bills :wallbash:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

Tuesday, got a pink slip from my job of 7 years and 7 months :lol: Whatta you do? My kids had a great Christmas and I got an X-Box 360 from my wife along with Madden '09. Finally I can have hope in the Bills :wallbash:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

That sucks man. The timing is brutal. Cheer up though I'm sure you'll land on your feet.

i got a garmin nuvi 265wt. so far, the web update program runs very well! other than that, I haven't taken it outside yet to actually use it. Also, I got some very wild dress shirts. I dress business casual at work and I just love t he shirts that literally scream at you, so i got some very bright red, blue, and a few normally colored shirts. All monogrammed, of course! I got a Jim Kelly jersey, but I got it last week from my wife before we left for Buffalo. Today my sister arrived, along with "santa", and santa brings one big gift certificate to the stocking. My dad has been dropping hints about an hdtv, so we shall see.