Buffalo Bills 2009 Schedule

Mark Vader

I know that we've discussed this before, but we can clarify it more now. You can officially add Kansas City to the list.

Home: Miami, New England, New York Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Cincinnati or Cleveland

Away: Miami, New England, New York Jets, Atlanta, Carolina, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Tennessee

Had the Browns beaten the Bengals on Sunday we would definitely have played the Bengals, but now it comes down to the final week.

BTW, this will be Tampa Bay's first ever regular season visit to Buffalo. And do not worry about the Bucs getting the Toronto game. They were already selected to go to London next year. It seems highly doubtful that the NFL would want one team making 2 international trips in a season.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that we've discussed this before, but we can clarify it more now. You can officially add Kansas City to the list.

Home: Miami, New England, New York Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Cincinnati or Cleveland

Away: Miami, New England, New York Jets, Atlanta, Carolina, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Tennessee

Had the Browns beaten the Bengals on Sunday we would definitely have played the Bengals, but now it comes down to the final week.

BTW, this will be Tampa Bay's first ever regular season visit to Buffalo. And do not worry about the Bucs getting the Toronto game. They were already selected to go to London next year. It seems highly doubtful that the NFL would want one team making 2 international trips in a season.

5-11 if Jauron the Expressionless is driving the bus.

Very tough schedule indeed, but things change every year for teams. Just cause they are good this year, next year they could be really bad! But right now....3 of those teams are NOT playoff calibur teams right now. KC, Browns, Cincy.....

Things really have to be upgraded at One Bills Dr to make the playoffs. But never say never!

Well, considering that I'd choose 'tween KC or Carolina as my road trip for next year, it'll probably be one of those games that gets shipped off to Canada.

Hate to be pessimistic but with the current players and lack of depth, coaching staff, etc. and that schedule, the Bills might be looking at a top 3 pick in the 2010 draft. Time to start looking at draft picks in 2010. Tebow or Bradford might be available if they don't come out this year.

Hate to be pessimistic but with the current players and lack of depth, coaching staff, etc. and that schedule, the Bills might be looking at a top 3 pick in the 2010 draft. Time to start looking at draft picks in 2010. Tebow or Bradford might be available if they don't come out this year.

How many sacks did Tebow and Bradford have this year?

No kidding. I see wins against Houston, Cinncy and KC, maybe. Brutal.

that away schedule seems brutal

Yah, tough to say; that NFC South is weird. Up until this year Carolina was notorious for being a tough road team and a dog in their stadium; suddenly it's a 180. I'd like to think Atl is a flash in the pan, but a franchise QB is the easiest way to establish consistency and Ryan appears to be that. Jacksonville I'm not sure about - most say they underachieved this year but I tend to think they overachieved last year with their slop WR core and lack of pass-rush.