Buffalo Bills 2009 Schedule

Mark Vader

Well, considering that I'd choose 'tween KC or Carolina as my road trip for next year, it'll probably be one of those games that gets shipped off to Canada.

They can't take a Bills road game to Canada, so you can go to both KC & Carolina.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many sacks did Tebow and Bradford have this year?

The DE and DL positions should be addressed this year, both in Free Agency and the Draft. Looking at that schedule, if TE is still alive after 2009, he might not have enough brain matter inside his skull to be a QB in 2010. He still has lapses against average teams, downright sucks against good ones and the only time he has looked good was against some pretty poor defenses. The jury is still out on him being a leader and a top flight QB in this league, IMO.

I know that we've discussed this before, but we can clarify it more now. You can officially add Kansas City to the list.

Home: Miami, New England, New York Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Cincinnati or Cleveland

Away: Miami, New England, New York Jets, Atlanta, Carolina, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Tennessee

Had the Browns beaten the Bengals on Sunday we would definitely have played the Bengals, but now it comes down to the final week.

BTW, this will be Tampa Bay's first ever regular season visit to Buffalo. And do not worry about the Bucs getting the Toronto game. They were already selected to go to London next year. It seems highly doubtful that the NFL would want one team making 2 international trips in a season.

Its not an international Trip ist a Buffalo Home Game played in Toronto two completely different things :lol:

I know that we've discussed this before, but we can clarify it more now. You can officially add Kansas City to the list.

Home: Miami, New England, New York Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Cincinnati or Cleveland

Away: Miami, New England, New York Jets, Atlanta, Carolina, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Tennessee

Had the Browns beaten the Bengals on Sunday we would definitely have played the Bengals, but now it comes down to the final week.

BTW, this will be Tampa Bay's first ever regular season visit to Buffalo. And do not worry about the Bucs getting the Toronto game. They were already selected to go to London next year. It seems highly doubtful that the NFL would want one team making 2 international trips in a season.

So if Jauron is Here lets predict next season wins in bold

I see 5-11 as well and FIRED at the end of the season

5 automatic losses to Indy, Carolina, Pats twice and Tenn. Add two more automatic losses because of idiotic coaching moves to lose the game in the final minutes and figure a split of NY and Miami.

7-9 WOW, I just had the most incredible deja vu!!!!!!!!

Let's see what the Sabres have in store for the off season......

Has anyone seen a 2010 mock draft yet?

sure have...here's 3 of them!

http://www.nfldraftsite.com/2010%20Mock.htm

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2010.php

http://www.nfldraftdog.com/Mock_Drafts/201...NFL%20Draft.htm

I LOVE the 1st one..."With the 11th overall selection in the 2010 NFL draft, the Buffalo Bills select...Myron Rolle, Safety, Florida State!" (This dude is an absolute BEAST...been following him since his high school days...same as Sam Young/OT/Notre Dame, Videl Hazelton/WR/USC, Percy Harvin/WR/Florida, and Sergio Kindle/OLB/Texas.)

I LOVE the 1st one..."With the 11th overall selection in the 2010 NFL draft, the Buffalo Bills select...Myron Rolle, Safety, Florida State!" (This dude is an absolute BEAST...been following him since his high school days...same as Sam Young/OT/Notre Dame, Videl Hazelton/WR/USC, Percy Harvin/WR/Florida, and Sergio Kindle/OLB/Texas.)

Isn't he the Rhodes scholar? Would he want to give that up to play on Sundays?

Isn't he the Rhodes scholar? Would he want to give that up to play on Sundays?

I am sorry, but I must admit I do not know what the "Rhodes Scholar" is? If you do not think he would give up whatever it is to make Top-10 (or higher) draft pick money...then it must be something pretty damn important.

He would probably give it up, just not to play for the Buffalo Bills. (haha. just joking)