A Few Thoughts About The Game

Bill from NYC

1) Should we have drafted Hardy in the 7th and Johnson in the 2nd? Just asking.

2) The announcers were full of schitt wrt the pick by JP to open the 4th quarter. Sure it hit Reed in the hands, but he threw a Nolan Ryan fastball from a very short distance. He will never have any touch on his passes.

3) As for the OL, is it me or is Butler looking more suited to play RT than LG these days? In all, their day is to be considered productive. JP had a month to throw, and the holes were large on both sides (not the middle, but we already knew that).

4) Could it be possible that Denny is actually told to bite inside on these running plays? He goes the wrong way every freaking time. It is starting to look like the design. He doesn't appear to be a stupid person. I have no idea wtf is going on with this s%^t, does anybody have a clue?

5) Duke Preston finally found a guy he can block (the ref), although he hit him in the back. If they were facing eachother, I'm less sure.

6) Did we pick up any spots in the draft?

7) Marshawn Lynch is f <_< ing up. He has dropped pass after easy f :wallbash: ing pass. With a real coach, he would drop less passes. He would be afraid to. Sounds insane? I stand by this statement.

8) Good effort by JP in the 4th quarter, until being JP and sucking caught up with him. But, this time I will actually join the excuse makers. JP rolling right with 2:06 left in the game? Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?!?! When JP rolls right he is either picked, sacked, fumbles, or any combination thereof. Besides, the jests were done. Their DL was sucking wind. How about a run, or am I f :censored: ing crazy? Jauron should be fired tonight. Period.

9) The 1st Quarter was fully symbolic of the Dick Levy Era. No pass rush, no defense, and poor Donte Whitner getting destroyed. Only the Bills could select a good player AND waste a pick at the same time.

10) One last thing......I hate the talk of boycotts, etc. If I was up there, I would be at RWS. As bad as they are, as bad as I and others piss and moan, we need them in some strange way. They were with us through the best and worst times we have experienced in life. They are flawed. They even suck a$$, but they are ours. I am already trying to study the 09 draft, and will enter that day hoping that Dick Levy doesn't draft 3 or 4 more defensive backs with our best picks. I am still a proud fan. The team sucks, but we are great. :thumbsup: In other words.......

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7) Marshawn Lynch is f <_< ing up. He has dropped pass after easy f :wallbash: ing pass. With a real coach, he would drop less passes. He would be afraid to. Sounds insane? I stand by this statement.

Out of all the things to point out on this game, you focus on Marshawn's inability to catch a couple of dump off passes that would have been stuffed at the line of scrimmage?!? For F#CKS SAKE him and Jackson were the ONLY TWO PLAYERS on the offence playing with any heart at all. You're WAY off base focusing on one of the only players on this team with any discernable talent.

Out of all the things to point out on this game, you focus on Marshawn's inability to catch a couple of dump off passes that would have been stuffed at the line of scrimmage?!? For F#CKS SAKE him and Jackson were the ONLY TWO PLAYERS on the offence playing with any heart at all. You're WAY off base focusing on one of the only players on this team with any discernable talent.

I can understand what you are saying, and yes, they were both superb running the football. My point, although not well stated, was all about Jauron.

Agreed. Why not mention Peters' lack of blocking that led to 2 sacks that I can recall? And Preston did get some decent blocks in the middle. By no means was he stellar, but going against a guy that owned him a month or so agp; I thought he did fairly well. And I'd offer Lynch's 127 yards rushing as evidence.

Agreed. Why not mention Peters' lack of blocking that led to 2 sacks that I can recall? And Preston did get some decent blocks in the middle. By no means was he stellar, but going against a guy that owned him a month or so agp; I thought he did fairly well. And I'd offer Lynch's 127 yards rushing as evidence.

Nonsense. JP had all day to throw. He was indecisive, and he sucks. In all, Peters had a very good game.

10) One last thing......I hate the talk of boycotts, etc. If I was up there, I would be at RWS. As bad as they are, as bad as I and others piss and moan, we need them in some strange way. They were with us through the best and worst times we have experienced in life. They are flawed. They even suck a$$, but they are ours. I am already trying to study the 09 draft, and will enter that day hoping that Dick Levy doesn't draft 3 or 4 more defensive backs with our best picks. I am still a proud fan. The team sucks, but we are great. <_< In other words.......

This is very important and I hope everyone reads this part. That seems to be the bottom line.

Nonsense. JP had all day to throw. He was indecisive, and he sucks. In all, Peters had a very good game.

Yes, for the most part. However, on at least 2 plays Peters guy ran right by him leading to sacks. One other time it happened (I think, but that onw was much more on JP taking to long). The final sack, fumble, TD was Peters' guy and he was in no way slowed down.

BTW, love me some Johnson. We should have been playing him all season.

I posted something ripping Lynch last week-- it obviously lit a fire under him! :censored: He had a great game today.

But I'm with you--how do you solve the dropped passes? Maybe it's dumping Studesville and hiring a guy who will light into the players for those mistakes--I don't know.

I posted something ripping Lynch last week-- it obviously lit a fire under him! <_< He had a great game today.

But I'm with you--how do you solve the dropped passes? Maybe it's dumping Studesville and hiring a guy who will light into the players for those mistakes--I don't know.

JR, he would be afraid to run back to the sidelines with Bill Parcells, or another real coach standing there.

Lynch is an excellent player. He needs coaching.

8) Good effort by JP in the 4th quarter, until being JP and sucking caught up with him. But, this time I will actually join the excuse makers. JP rolling right with 2:06 left in the game? Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?!?! When JP rolls right he is either picked, sacked, fumbles, or any combination thereof. Besides, the jests were done. Their DL was sucking wind. How about a run, or am I f <_< ing crazy? Jauron should be fired tonight. Period.

Brutal, just brutal.

The pass into the endzone last week was also bad IMO. JP has absolutely no touch, so let's have him throw

a fade to the corner of the endzone.

:wallbash:

JR, he would be afraid to run back to the sidelines with Bill Parcells, or another real coach standing there.

Lynch is an excellent player. He needs coaching.

I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that Jauron is the type of coach best suited for a veteran team. For a young team, prone to making mistakes, a Coughlin, Parcells, etc. would be best.

This has been needed for some time. I think a guy from the Parcells tree of coaches will be the answer.