Jennifer Aniston

\GoBillsInDallas/

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't discuss our realtionship any further but we did not technically date.

Ask Beerball if you want more detail. He has no problem violating non-disclosure agreements.

Edit: He broke it before I even finished typing.....albeit with a poor description of my line of business which displays his surface level understanding despite years of training. :wub::D:lol:

Did you have sloppy seconds ???????? <_<

She's getting alot of attention lately for not really doing anything but being hot isn't she? It's not like her being hot is new development, but I'm noticing her in the newspapers* by the checkout lines alot lately.

* my ex-mother-in-law from many years back actually called Star, The Enquirer, etc... "newspapers" or "the paper." :wub:

Hollywood press agents put sports agents to shame. They can extract millions from a single coquettish moue.

Average looking chick from a $h1tty sitcom that lasted for a few years. Who cares? Go to any mall around here or an you can see hotter woman. Place we go too almost every Friday after work has hotter looking customers and waitresses.

Average looking chick from a $h1tty sitcom that lasted for a few years. Who cares? Go to any mall around here or an you can see hotter woman. Place we go too almost every Friday after work has hotter looking customers and waitresses.

And just try to get Jennifer to suck your dick in the walk-in refrigerator on a Saturday night.

Bull!!!! granted taste is in the eye of the beholder, but I call Bull...unless you are in beverly hills...there is no way Jennifer Anniston, or Angelina Jolie for that matter(and i am not a Jolie fan) could EVER be mistaken for average

Bull!!!! granted taste is in the eye of the beholder, but I call Bull...unless you are in beverly hills...there is no way Jennifer Anniston, or Angelina Jolie for that matter(and i am not a Jolie fan) could EVER be mistaken for average

Maybe he likes fat chicks?

More cushion for the pushin and all that.

It's true there are some places with amazing woman. I live about 5 miles from Palm Beach Island and I can tell you that Jolie and Aniston would blend in but I agree with you that just because that they blend in does not mean they're average.

You don't need to be in Beverly Hills. Any restaurant in OC on a Friday after work and Aniston would be waaaay down the list.

It's true there are some places with amazing woman. I live about 5 miles from Palm Beach Island and I can tell you that Jolie and Aniston would blend in but I agree with you that just because that they blend in does not mean they're average.

I don't get the fascination with Jolie at all. :wub: Skanky Skank Skank. :D

Aniston on the other hand. :lol: