Jennifer Aniston

\GoBillsInDallas/

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure they're real and their spectacular. :wallbash:

She's had work done, I fairly certain. They look firmer and perkier than they did years ago. That doesn't happen by itself.

She's had work done, I fairly certain. They look firmer and perkier than they did years ago. That doesn't happen by itself.

Hmm

Earlier Photo could be after augmentation.

I think you win but it's an excellent job. :wallbash:

I wish I could find one that I knew was when she was young.

Anyhoo, nice shots but more proof is needed. I'd say 70-30 your favor.

Those puppies are absolutely fake. Jen is an interesting case. She's certainly attractive but there's something cold or brooding about her despite her forced smiles and mutiple flesh baring spreads. Sure you'd want to unleash the piston on her, but I'm guessing with all the freon in there, you'd crack into a thousand pieces like a freezer stored charleston chew.

Not that she hasn't had work done, but she has lost some fat and put on some very good muscle tone. That can firm them up nicely. If she has had them done, I applaud her for her restraint. One of the few women who can just have a little firming without trying to make them bigger and ruining a perfectly good thing.

Not that she hasn't had work done, but she has lost some fat and put on some very good muscle tone. That can firm them up nicely. If she has had them done, I applaud her for her restraint. One of the few women who can just have a little firming without trying to make them bigger and ruining a perfectly good thing.

I think that is probably true, too. I'm not sure she got implants (although they seem bigger, now), but suspect she, at the least, had them lifted.

I'd lift them for free. :wallbash:

Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?

You motorboatin' son of a B word! You old sailor you! Where is she? She still in the house?

I think that is probably true, too. I'm not sure she got implants (although they seem bigger, now), but suspect she, at the least, had them lifted.

Jennifer is bigger, but like you say, I'm not so sure she's had implants. Lifted, yes. No doubt.

If they're implants, the surgeon did one helluva job. :wallbash::thumbsup:

There's also a little something called photoshop. Can't glean much about a woman's true looks from a photospread unfortunately. Only way to tell if they're real or fake is to give 'em a nice squeeze. :wallbash:

There's also a little something called photoshop. Can't glean much about a woman's true looks from a photospread unfortunately. Only way to tell if they're real or fake is to give 'em a nice squeeze. :wallbash:

Photoshop, filters, airbrushing, etc...absolutely.

I take it you've ever seen the before/after of some of these covers. They could make me look good. Well...maybe not me.

I take it you've ever seen the before/after of some of these covers. They could make me look good. Well...maybe not me.

[provides saved bookmark for whenever the subject of photo retouching comes up]

Click on a thumbnail, then move your mouse pointer on and off the picture to see the before and after.

That's definitely not true. The could just blackout the picture entirely. :wallbash:

Don't feel bad Deano. The technologies today aren't capable of everything. I have a friend who owns a recording studio and we were talking about the new technology being able to make people sound a lot better than they really do. I said that it could probably even make me sound good. He chuckled and said it would take A LOT of work. :thumbsup:

[provides saved bookmark for whenever the subject of photo retouching comes up]

Click on a thumbnail, then move your mouse pointer on and off the picture to see the before and after.

That's amazing. Some of that is just coloring and the chicks are just as hot as they really are and others are greatly enhanced.

The second picture from the left is mostly just coloring. The model looks the same in both pictures.

The third from the left is a really good job of photoshopping her head into a different position. I couldn't tell in the after picture until I looked closely for it.

The fifth from the left gets a little extra boobage more than the original picture.