I lauphed and cried at the same time....on the Center snap play

Not me. That's when I finally got interested, wondering just how surreally awful they could get.

if i had an actual tv feed, i mightve stuck around. but the streaming video wasnt great to begin with.

either that or it was actually an HD feed and the Bills have gotten so bad, they even ruined the broadcast

Center should be 1b on the list for this upcoming offseason.....right after a legit pass rusher

That was classic Duke Preston.

When was the last time the Bills had a real NFL center? Was it really Kent Hull?

I still can't believe we had Trey Teague for all those years. He might have tainted the position to such an extent for the Bills that it is now impossible for them to have a competent center.

That was classic Duke Preston.

When was the last time the Bills had a real NFL center? Was it really Kent Hull?

I still can't believe we had Trey Teague for all those years. He might have tainted the position to such an extent for the Bills that it is now impossible for them to have a competent center.

Dusty Ziegler.

Of course, he was only a real NFL center AFTER he left the Bills and won a Superbowl with the Giants. B-)

Has anyone here EVER seen a center snap a ball up his own ass? CLASSIC!! Purely Bills football the last two months or so. This play is unquestionably the item (still photo shot) they should build their season ticket campaign around. Billboards throughout Western New York with "the Duke" inserting "The Duke" where it really doesn't belong!!

Hard to believe but it looks like '84-'85 sometimes.

Indeed. The 6-7 record is inflated by a very easy schedule and some uncharacteristically good luck at the beginning of the season. This team is probably the worst team we have had since that 3-13 disaster back in 2001. Wait until next year when the Bills have to face the NFC South and AFC South teams instead of the West.

Has anyone here EVER seen a center snap a ball up his own ass? CLASSIC!! Purely Bills football the last two months or so. This play is unquestionably the item (still photo shot) they should build their season ticket campaign around. Billboards throughout Western New York with "the Duke" inserting "The Duke" where it really doesn't belong!!

LOL...exactly. I'm sorry but I think if I was bent over, I would certainly know if someone had two hands up my a$$. How do you not know if the QB is directly behind you or not?? Only Buffalo could pull that crap.

Indeed. The 6-7 record is inflated by a very easy schedule and some uncharacteristically good luck at the beginning of the season. This team is probably the worst team we have had since that 3-13 disaster back in 2001. Wait until next year when the Bills have to face the NFC South and AFC South teams instead of the West.

ugh i dread it

Not me. That's when I finally got interested, wondering just how surreally awful they could get.

Funny, I was about to say the exact same thing. How depressing.

If I remember correctly Duke was a 4th rounder during the Greggo/TD era.

That botched snap proves to me he subscribes to the Travis Henry school of stupidity. Any idiot that pays attention could tell if he is in the shotgun or not beforehand...if not sure you can always check by looking between your legs, but I guess he was too impressed with himself to check.

If I remember correctly Duke was a 4th rounder during the Greggo/TD era.

That botched snap proves to me he subscribes to the Travis Henry school of stupidity. Any idiot that pays attention could tell if he is in the shotgun or not beforehand...if not sure you can always check by looking between your legs, but I guess he was too impressed with himself to check.

Our front office has taken a liking to bringing in a lot of extremely stupid players who play dumb.

Hardy, Lynch and our entire OL are no rocket scientists.