Los(e)man's total..13points in 10 quarters...

Boatdrinks

he sure got a lot of help today........those dropped passes came in handy and those repeated missed blocks from the LT's resulting in blindside sacks

i don't know how anyone expects a QB to be successful in this offense

come on edwards can be successful.....oh wait.... :lol: :lol: :wallbash::lol: :lol:

he sure got a lot of help today........those dropped passes came in handy and those repeated missed blocks from the LT's resulting in blindside sacks

Don't forget those terrible overthrows to Roscoe Parrish, Lee Evans, and his 3 fumbles today!

I said he'd be good for two fumbles, and he 1up'd it! Great job Johnny!

He is the worst quarterback i've ever seen.

:lol:

Thanks for some sanity. I am so puzzled as to why "Bills Fans" continue to route against players on their "favorite" team. Give it up guys, JP will be gone at the end of the season don't worry about him anymore but you may want to think about the rest of the talent who will be on the team. guys who have signed long term deals and the coaching staff. Give up the JP thing cause next year you wont have that to fall back on. :lol: :lol: :wallbash::lol: :lol:

Thanks for some sanity. I am so puzzled as to why "Bills Fans" continue to route against players on their "favorite" team. Give it up guys, JP will be gone at the end of the season don't worry about him anymore but you may want to think about the rest of the talent who will be on the team. guys who have signed long term deals and the coaching staff. Give up the JP thing cause next year you wont have that to fall back on. :lol: :lol: :wallbash::lol: :lol:

THANK GOD...I know I sure would look forward to watching wide open wr's on long bombs being overthrown by 15 yards or 10 yards out of bounds agaion next yr... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

you talking about the inability of the center to realize we are in shotgun before trying to stick the ball up his own ass??????

the bottom line is good teams don't play like this...........the bills are not a good team........the players couldn't give a damn and mailed it in ages ago.......losman has nothing to do with that

You're WRONG. We're rooting for GOOD QB PLAY! Los(e)man took sacks when he had all day to throw. You get a blindside sack if you stand there and don't throw the football. Even the announcers knew this, repeatedly saying he needs to get rid of the ball. The blocking was OK today, The QB blew monkey testes.

THANK GOD...I know I sure would look forward to watching wide open wr's on long bombs being overthrown by 15 yards or 10 yards out of bounds agaion next yr... :lol::lol::wallbash::lol::lol:

There you go...Feel better? Not done yet. Keep going, the Bills obviously have nothing wrong other than JP.

You're WRONG. We're rooting for GOOD QB PLAY! Los(e)man took sacks when he had all day to throw. You get a blindside sack if you stand there and don't throw the football. Even the announcers knew this, repeatedly saying he needs to get rid of the ball. The blocking was OK today, The QB blew monkey testes.

Receivers? Drop passes by Lynch? Again, Losman is a second string QB leaving at the end of the year but the rest of the guys are probably gonna be here.

you talking about the inability of the center to realize we are in shotgun before trying to stick the ball up his own ass??????

the bottom line is good teams don't play like this...........the bills are not a good team........the players couldn't give a damn and mailed it in ages ago.......losman has nothing to do with that

That snap was an absolute perfect reason why Our coaching staff needs to be fired..BUt how the hell do you not realize that the qb's hands are not cradling your manhood..LOL

I will argue the fact Losman had nothing to do with it..He missed wide open wr's on big plays all day....He did make some nice runs though..Cant wait for his final run..The one that hops his ass on the airplane out of BUffalo... :lol:

There you go...Feel better? Not done yet. Keep going, the Bills obviously have nothing wrong other than JP.

Done defending the junk qb yet????? Obviously not...Obviously there are more problems than JP on this team but every game he gets into you realize they have no chance..

That snap was an absolute perfect reason why Our coaching staff needs to be fired..BUt how the hell do you not realize that the qb's hands are not cradling your manhood..LOL

I will argue the fact Losman had nothing to do with it..He missed wide open wr's on big plays all day....He did make some nice runs though..Cant wait for his final run..The one that hops his ass on the airplane out of BUffalo... :lol:

i'm talking about the drops..........i'm talking about the center who is too dumb to know his QB is in shotgun (after drawing a false start penalty last week AND snapping the ball on the wrong count twice)..........i'm talking about LT's who whiff on blocks and allow their man to get easy blindside sacks

good team don't do that...........the bills make these kinds of mistakes over and over again.........the QB has nothing to do with those mistakes

i'm talking about the drops..........i'm talking about the center who is too dumb to know his QB is in shotgun (after drawing a false start penalty last week AND snapping the ball on the wrong count twice)..........i'm talking about LT's who whiff on blocks and allow their man to get easy blindside sacks

good team don't do that...........the bills make these kinds of mistakes over and over again.........the QB has nothing to do with those mistakes

It is okay Mrs Losman, we don't hate your son.

sure, but the qb has to make some kind of a contribution.

jp cannot make a net positive contribution, he is as much (or more) of a liability as he is a player.

he fumbles A TON, but we were lucky today to get most of them.

his biggest short coming is that he makes the whole team easy to play d on. that 1st and goal int and him missing the wide open evans in the red zone last week vs sf is losman in a nut shell. he is un clutch, he is stupid, he makes slow and bad decisions, he throws the ball with no nfl accuracy, he is a turnover and sack machine, and he sucks.

sure, but the qb has to make some kind of a contribution.

jp cannot make a net positive contribution, he is as much (or more) of a liability as he is a player.

he fumbles A TON, but we were lucky today to get most of them.

his biggest short coming is that he makes the whole team easy to play d on. that 1st and goal int and him missing the wide open evans in the red zone last week vs sf is losman in a nut shell. he is un clutch, he is stupid, he makes slow and bad decisions, he throws the ball with no nfl accuracy, he is a turnover and sack machine, and he sucks.

and he is off the team next year.......

start worrying about the real problems - the drops, the center who likes to shove the ball up his own ass, and the LT's who give up blindside sacks

• 2 weeks later...
Gee, this just never gets old.

Never.

Every new "JP Sucks" thread is gold, Jerry.

Geezus...just leave the guy alone already. He has been a constant professional despite how bad he was treated, and major contributor in your community, and plays his ass off when he has been on the field. Just becuase he didnt play to the expectations doesnt mean you need to pile on the guy.

He gave his best...just let it be and move on. Dont be the Bully who has to pick on someone to feel better

Thank you. :rolleyes:

You mean the o-line that put up 187 rushing yards against the #4 unit in the league??? :rolleyes:

Yes, I mean that one. If a decent performance every few weeks makes you happy, more power to you. If we put up 50+ points against KC with an orange cone at QB, would you want to put an orange cone out there every week?

Yes, I mean that one. If a decent performance every few weeks makes you happy, more power to you. If we put up 50+ points against KC with an orange cone at QB, would you want to put an orange cone out there every week?

They been really good the 2nd half of the season. Preston was named a starters, Peters got in shape finally, and Butler came back from injury. And they only reason they look bad on passing downs is because we had to play a high school QB the last 2.5 games.

They still can upgrade and need to the Peters' situation worked out, but I think this is a good oline and could be one of the best in the league with a few tweaks next year.

They been really good the 2nd half of the season. Preston was named a starters, Peters got in shape finally, and Butler came back from injury. And they only reason they look bad on passing downs is because we had to play a high school QB the last 2.5 games.

They still can upgrade and need to the Peters' situation worked out, but I think this is a good oline and could be one of the best in the league with a few tweaks next year.

Yep, and if we bring this group back next year, we may even push .500..........they aren't good enough!

thats incorrect because they lost to the jest 31-27 thats 14 more points than you stated in just 4 qtrs of action GENIOUS :rolleyes:

You know that's what I was gonna say. To my calculation JP is responsible for 33 points in 10 quarters. 3 against 49ers, 3 against Fish, and 27 against Jets. Not setting the world on fire, but way better than 13.

If I'm wrong, please correct me.

You know that's what I was gonna say. To my calculation JP is responsible for 33 points in 10 quarters. 3 against 49ers, 3 against Fish, and 27 against Jets. Not setting the world on fire, but way better than 13.

If I'm wrong, please correct me.

these guys will never rest until their hero and life partner jp losman is enshrined in the hall of fame.