UB v. Ball State

Fewell733

10-7 Ball State at the half. Bulls fumbled with 1 minute left. Ball State barely made a FG as time ran out.

Don't understand why they wouldn't call a TO there when they had 3, and instead burned 20 seconds and rushed that play.

Oh well, good half of football and they are playing well.

UB fumbled and Ball state got it. They drove down to the goal line. Refs reviewed whether the runner got in. Said no. Third and goal, the Ball State QB tries to run it in., Gets hit in the air at the 1/2 and UB picks up the ball on the 8 and runs 92 yards for the TD

UB 21- Ball State 17!!

this is amazing....is UB withdrawing all of Buffalo's karma out of the karma bank?

With UB's performance against Connecticut and tonight's performance by the football team, maybe it's just a good week for the local boys.

Yeah...right...

I mean this is a fantastic night...its not like they are beating just a decent MAC team...this is the #12 team in the country. Anyone they play in a Bowl game wont be this good. For me this erases a lot of bad karma lately. Buffalo should be so proud tonight. A MAC championship in football is better than a Bowl win for me.

Sitting here in Colorado and loving it, even though I have nothing but a regional tie to the school!

Boy the announcing crew (Spielman, I'm looking at you) certainly were giving Ball State enough excuses early on. "Well 2 of the 3 turnovers really weren't earned turnovers by Buffalo." :wacko:

Only thing is, I'm already sick of the "looks like another Buffalo team will be playing in Toronto soon." :P

Ballgame. Great win, boy those guys looked good.

p.s. The Bills should draft Willy in the late rounds.

Nice game. They played better than Ball State, for most of the game.

Willy is a nice player, but I don't see him as an NFL QB. But, who knows? I don't see Davis as one, either, for what it's worth.

OJ had something to watch as he was settling in his temporary home. They say he may eventually go to Ely, NV. The only way there is I-80. There are signs on the interstate saying don't pick up hitchhikers- may be escaped convicts. Out in the middle of nowhere.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.