JP will lead Bills to win against Dolphins

Chuckknox

4 wins in a row. He is even going to get rid of his beard (it's been bad luck for him) before the game and promise to keep it off as long as he keeps winning!!

HAHA! JP's beard is to blame. Has nothing to do with is lack of talent.

He will get sacked 5 times and is always good for one deep to Lee, which will help my fantasy team win.

If JP plays the only outcome will be:

:lol: ing Phins 8-5

Bills 6-7

My fantasy team 10-4

Go Hamdan/heal Trent!

4 wins in a row. He is even going to get rid of his beard (it's been bad luck for him) before the game and promise to keep it off as long as he keeps winning!!

I needed to start smoking with you. :lol:

Hey if Losman does, I'll be more than happy to say I was wrong. However, that won't be happening.

No matter who starts, this game should be a win. They are playing in Canada; it is a big event for the NFL and the Bills should have the edge. Additionally, Miami isn't all that.

If JP is in there he will be rusty, but this is his 5th season. He is supposed to know how to be an NFL QB by now.

If Trent starts, I don't want to hear about injuries. If he is hurt, take him out.

In other words, can we spare the excuses for either of them? Again, they SHOULD win this game!

I suspect JP will start. If so, I hope that he kicks ass and equals Trent's win total in terms of games that he started. The fanboys will come out of the woodwork, but a Bills win is what matters. :lol:

JP Losman is the worst quarterback in the NFL.

If Losman starts, it will be good to see the Bills have a major league ARM at QB again, not Trents weaker minimally acceptable arm. That is why JP will be around the league a long time....and I clearly don't agree he is the worst in the NFL.

What JP needs to succeed is an offensive system that uses his strengths. That is a verticle game plan to balance the run, and a roll out mentality to the game....JP strength is not in the pocket...he has great wheels, and none of his coaches have chosen to use them! Its called putting a square peg in a square hole.....a known management technique for success in any business, including football. Lets hope he can "Squish the Fish" <_<

I suspect JP will start. If so, I hope that he kicks ass and equals Trent's win total in terms of games that he started.

I read in an article a little while ago that both Edwards and Losman's record over their last 16 starts is 7-9. I haven't double checked the numbers but this losing streak has pretty much ended the "all Edwards does is win" argument.

Both QBs have major holes in their game. If Edwards can get back to the confident QB he was early in the season I prefer him in the game. If he looks like the skittish, indecisive guy we've seen over the past 6 games then I prefer Losman. Keeping Edwards in the game when he looks as uncomfortable in the pocket as any QB I’ve ever seen isn’t going to help his career. It could end up destroying his confidence.

As you said though - all I really prefer is a win and I don't really care how it is attained.

There is more of a chance that he will get sacked 5 times, fumble twice and throw 3 picks. As far as his beard, I think, watching him way back in training camp, after he asked to be traded and they told him no, he was pouting around, and his beard is another way of being an outsider. He hasn't wanted to be there all year and has shown it by avoiding the media. Our only hope of him playing well is that he wants to fool some other team into giving him a big contract at the end of the season as a free agent.

If Losman starts, it will be good to see the Bills have a major league ARM at QB again, not Trents weaker minimally acceptable arm. That is why JP will be around the league a long time....and I clearly don't agree he is the worst in the NFL.

What JP needs to succeed is an offensive system that uses his strengths. That is a verticle game plan to balance the run, and a roll out mentality to the game....JP strength is not in the pocket...he has great wheels, and none of his coaches have chosen to use them! Its called putting a square peg in a square hole.....a known management technique for success in any business, including football. Lets hope he can "Squish the Fish" <_<

Actually JP has one of the better arms in the NFL, and alot of announcers have said that. He may throw the best long ball in the league, but until he gets the mental part of the game down, he isn't going to succeed. He has all the physical tools you could ask for, he can run and throw but holds on the ball too long and his biggest problem he makes too many poor decisions. He has more physical tools then Trent can dream of, too bad we cant take Trents mind and put it on JPs physical skills, be might actually finally have Jim Kellys replacement.

even though we traded up to get him in the first round he was still projected to be a 4th round pick. i say play hamden. and also we tried to trade him, but no team wants him, ill be surprised if he gets more than a 1 year veteran min contract next year.

Losman actually has a pretty good record against Miami and the Jets over the past three years. Total, he's 5-2 (3-1 vs Miami, 2-1 vs Jets), with 11 TDs and 3 INTs. That loss to Miami was in 2005 when Miami scored 21 points in the 4th quarter. I like Losman's odds in this game, especially if he's taking all the 1st team snaps in practice. That said, if Edwards is healthy he should start, as Losman is gone at the end of the season and we have to see just how bad Edwards is to decide what to do in the off-season.

I'd laugh if Losman leads us to a 9-7 record, and then bolts, subsequently leaving us with jauron for 3 more years. That would be one farewell parting shot he could give the team and city for as poorly as he's been treated.

Losman barely won against a 1-15 Dolphins team last year, what makes you think he'll win this Sunday if he plays?

I'd laugh if Losman leads us to a 9-7 record, and then bolts, subsequently leaving us with jauron for 3 more years. That would be one farewell parting shot he could give the team and city for as poorly as he's been treated.

Funny how good QB's aren't treated poorly.