I hate to say it but I think that a boycot might be in order.

Tipster19

Not just to fire Jauron and most of the coaching staff but that they be replaced with real competent coaches. Ralph needs to step forward for a more competent administration. Wilson has spent big $$$ on players in the past so I'm not just talking about high dollar coach(es) but capable one(s). This is more to do with letting go of control and authority. He did it to an extent with Polian and was willing to do so with Donahoe but it's time NOW for him to obtain a Bill Parcells type. Step back Ralph, the ineptness has reached an all time high, or should I say low?

I think that the fans should revolt to the point of not accepting this crap any longer. Do whatever sanctions, petitions or strikes that it takes for the fans to get the message thru to Wilson. I have been a diehard fan for over 3 decades and enough is enough. No mas.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not just to fire Jauron and most of the coaching staff but that they be replaced with real competent coaches. Ralph needs to step forward for a more competent administration. Wilson has spent big $$$ on players in the past so I'm not just talking about high dollar coach(es) but capable one(s). This is more to do with letting go of control and authority. He did it to an extent with Polian and was willing to do so with Donahoe but it's time NOW for him to obtain a Bill Parcells type. Step back Ralph, the ineptness has reached an all time high, or should I say low?

I think that the fans should revolt to the point of not accepting this crap any longer. Do whatever sanctions, petitions or strikes that it takes for the fans to get the message thru to Wilson. I have been a diehard fan for over 3 decades and enough is enough. No mas.

How do you suggest we "strike"? lol. I think you're being ridiculous, and I think fan reaction like this is the very reason we've been going through coaches like wildfire since Marv Levy retired.

How do you suggest we "strike"? lol. I think you're being ridiculous, and I think fan reaction like this is the very reason we've been going through coaches like wildfire since Marv Levy retired.
I'm being ridiculous?? What's ridiculous is the garbage that Buffalo keeps putting together year after year for the last decade. There's many ways to strike. Don't support the team with your money is one way. Stay idle pal maybe one day this franchise might experience a post season game. It's bound to happen sooner or later, right?

Dude, lighten up. The team is .500, what would you be acting like as a Lions fan?

Dude, The Buffalo Bills are a 4-8 football team that happen to be 6-6. Yeah that's something to be positive about. When its all said and done Buffalo will once again have a losing record under our current coaching staff. Granted it could be worse like the Lions I will give you that, but come on.....this football team is lucky to be 6-6.

I think for the last game of the year, everyone should just hangout in the parking lots and tailgate!

Ralph Wilson still has the last laugh, not only did he get money from ticket sales, he got your 20-25 bucks for parking. Great idea though, that would be funny. Didnt the Lions fans stage a walk out a few years back? I know the Orioles fans did it before, and it showed everyone leaving in like the 3rd inning and by the 5th the stadium was empty........

Besides with nothing to play for, I cant see many people attending the game against the Pats just after Christmas.

Dude, The Buffalo Bills are a 4-8 football team that happen to be 6-6. Yeah that's something to be positive about. When its all said and done Buffalo will once again have a losing record under our current coaching staff. Granted it could be worse like the Lions I will give you that, but come on.....this football team is lucky to be 6-6.

yeah, missing those easy field goals with a good kicker sure is lucky..... i mean, how lucky were we to get "Wide right" at the browns game???? this team is the luckiest team i know. good thing we are not cursed like the steelers.

I hate that argument. Yeah, we could just as easily be 4-8 as 6-6. BUT we could also just as easily be 8-4. It goes both ways.

really. we should have won the browns game. and with just one offensive play, we could have at least tied the 49ers game. this team has some good talent and a good core. Edwards needs to get better and confident, hardy needs to step up, and the coaching staff needs to start using their brains, if they have any.

DanInUticaTampa, point well taken! They do have a core and the job might be very attractive if Dick Jauron is let go. The mentoring of a young QB is high on my list as a prerequisite to the next Head Coach of the Bills. The guy I'm starting to warm to is Steve Mariucci. I believe that he'd consider this job, if offered. Retaining Bobby April would be my only hope going forward in that type of scenario. The rest of the staff would likely be very good because Mariucci has roots to the San Francisco tree of talent, and the excitement would be palpable!

Not just to fire Jauron and most of the coaching staff but that they be replaced with real competent coaches.

He did it to an extent with Polian and was willing to do so with Donahoe but it's time NOW for him to obtain a Bill Parcells type.

Jauron was a COTY. Just wondering, who out there meets your definition of "real competent coaches"?

And who is a Bill Parcells type?

Cowher, and...

A fan boycott would result in the bills franchise moving to another city. I know a decade of futility is frustrating, but the coaching staff is not bad. This team really needs to get better play at the qb position. Get a good qb, and Jauron will look great. This team really needs stability. You can't rebuild every 2-3 years and expect to compete.

Ralph Wilson still has the last laugh, not only did he get money from ticket sales, he got your 20-25 bucks for parking. Great idea though, that would be funny. Didnt the Lions fans stage a walk out a few years back? I know the Orioles fans did it before, and it showed everyone leaving in like the 3rd inning and by the 5th the stadium was empty........

Besides with nothing to play for, I cant see many people attending the game against the Pats just after Christmas.

Not if we all pile into Hammer's lot....

A fan boycott would result in the bills franchise moving to another city. I know a decade of futility is frustrating, but the coaching staff is not bad. This team really needs to get better play at the qb position. Get a good qb, and Jauron will look great. This team really needs stability. You can't rebuild every 2-3 years and expect to compete.

Tell that to the Miami Dolphins, Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens, New York Jets...etc

All those teams were terrible last year. While the Falcons, Dolphins, and Ravens have new coaches.