I hate to say it but I think that a boycot might be in order.

Tipster19

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jauron was a COTY. Just wondering, who out there meets your definition of "real competent coaches"?

And who is a Bill Parcells type?

Cowher, and...

Giants' DC Steve Spagnuolo for one or even his mentor Eagles' DC Jim Johnson. Hey, if Carolina's John Fox were to get the boot then he would be a good fit but I like Spagnuolo the most. Check out his bio. I like the fact that he did a masterful job gameplanning against Brady and the Patriots.

http://www.giants.com/team/coach.asp?coach_id=10

Boycotts ALWAYS work. Humans are too lazy, usually, though, to pull them off anymore, so we never see them. But who really wants to spend that kind of cash on tickets to a Jauron Circus Show?????????

Here, here, thread starter. Gather the troops and fire the shot!!!

Boycotts ALWAYS work. Humans are too lazy, usually, though, to pull them off anymore, so we never see them. But who really wants to spend that kind of cash on tickets to a Jauron Circus Show?????????

This shouldn't be just about Jauron. It's about the whole ineptness of what we sport year after year for a team. We are eerily pararelling the Bengals. Do you think that it's kind of ironic on how Cincinnati's Mike Brown was the ONLY one who supported Ralph when Wilson rebuked the collective bargaining agreement? It's old school man and these oldtimers don't want to cough the jing for big time coaches. Brown hires Marvin Lewis because he was a DEAL. Look what happened to Polian. Ralph listened and sided with his accountant over that launching. Ralph IS the problem and if you hit him in his pockets that's where you'll catch his attention. Go ahead, keep on feeding the machine. He doesn't really give a sh-- what you and I or anyone else thinks. He is ALL about the $$$. Always has, always will. Interrupt his revenue and watch how fast this old coot gets his walker moving.

We have a golden opportunity here. Apparently the old man is pretty pissed off over the lackluster performance of the last few games. If pressure were applied now by the majority of the fans I do believe that Wilson would respond. Nothing personal against Jauron but the guy stinks as a HC. I think that if there was enough of a stink that there would be a bloodletting. The difference this time is that after this past 9-10 years Ralph knows that it would be foolish to try and replace Jauron & Co with another "bargain" coaching staff. Bottom line is Jauron must go for us to grow. Sorry, this is a business not a popularity contest.

firing Jauron won't be the cure. We need to hire a top personnel man $$$$. and then overpay to get some top talent to come to Buffalo. Once the Bills get better, then FA's will want to join for a chance at the SB. Ralph just likes the cash flow. He won't buy a shot at the SB. So we'll stay fair to middlin.

How do you suggest we "strike"? lol. I think you're being ridiculous, and I think fan reaction like this is the very reason we've been going through coaches like wildfire since Marv Levy retired.

Absolutely. As soon as you start listening to fans for directions you start sitting with fans. Due to bad results the "fans" and especially the "home town" media are ready with oil and torches to start and burning at a moment's notice.

Let's line up all the people, fans and even players, who are satisfied and dissatisfied with what has been going on the last several years. Which line do you think will be longer? I couldn't imagine more than a handful of people who really feel optimistic about our current situation and the future of this team. Should we wait for the core of this team to age or should we try and take a leap forward with this rather young team? Look at the teams who have turned it around drasticly in ONE year with a lot less talent and who were in a big time hole! Atlanta is a prime example. Wake up people! We are on a never ending treadmill. What will it take for people to face that we have a BIG problem and we are NOT improving??!!! Matter of fact we are currently taking quantum steps backwards! Hello???!!

This shouldn't be just about Jauron. It's about the whole ineptness of what we sport year after year for a team. We are eerily pararelling the Bengals. Do you think that it's kind of ironic on how Cincinnati's Mike Brown was the ONLY one who supported Ralph when Wilson rebuked the collective bargaining agreement? It's old school man and these oldtimers don't want to cough the jing for big time coaches. Brown hires Marvin Lewis because he was a DEAL. Look what happened to Polian. Ralph listened and sided with his accountant over that launching. Ralph IS the problem and if you hit him in his pockets that's where you'll catch his attention. Go ahead, keep on feeding the machine. He doesn't really give a sh-- what you and I or anyone else thinks. He is ALL about the $$$. Always has, always will. Interrupt his revenue and watch how fast this old coot gets his walker moving.

We have a golden opportunity here. Apparently the old man is pretty pissed off over the lackluster performance of the last few games. If pressure were applied now by the majority of the fans I do believe that Wilson would respond. Nothing personal against Jauron but the guy stinks as a HC. I think that if there was enough of a stink that there would be a bloodletting. The difference this time is that after this past 9-10 years Ralph knows that it would be foolish to try and replace Jauron & Co with another "bargain" coaching staff. Bottom line is Jauron must go for us to grow. Sorry, this is a business not a popularity contest.

So wait, RW ONLY cares about money, yet you quote the idea that he is angry with the team's performance and now is a great time to protest?? Come on, dude, who are trying to kid here?? ALL OWNERS CARE ABOUT MONEY..... That's how they're able to purchase professional sports teams, money. And don't preach to me about how you know for a fact that Ralph Wilson doesn't care about winning and losing. If that's your out, good for you, but let's not preach the unkown. He owns the team, he can do whatever he wants, he hires guys to make the team function. If they don't do their job, he takes care of them. Let's point the blame where it belongs. Picking on a senior citizen is not cool, man. By the way, protest, and this team is outta here..... and you can bet there will be some pissed off people looking for these said protestors.....

I think for the last game of the year, everyone should just hangout in the parking lots and tailgate!

But NOT in the stadium lots. <_< I hear Abbott Road is nice.

What would really make a statement would be if the fans all waited until after the game was five minutes into the 1st quarter before they started entering. Think that would make Sports Center?

A good sign that you are wrong is if the Chimp agrees with you. <_<

How do you suggest we "strike"? lol. I think you're being ridiculous, and I think fan reaction like this is the very reason we've been going through coaches like wildfire since Marv Levy retired.

No it's not because of the Fans... <_<

It's because the coaches sucked...The only decent one was Wade...And that was ALL Ralph...So don't blame the Fans...They can't help the bad hires...They know a bad Coach when they see one...Then they let their voices be heard...That's all...:beer:

No it's not because of the Fans... <_<

It's because the coaches sucked...The only decent one was Wade...And that was ALL Ralph...So don't blame the Fans...They can't help the bad hires...They know a bad Coach when they see one...Then they let their voices be heard...That's all...:beer:

I don't know how unaware you are...but the buffalo fans are some of the worst reactionary fans in the history of sports.

It takes one great game to be crowned as a perennial legend, or three bad ones to be marked down as a clown.

The fans, and our pathetic excuse for a sports media, have been nothing but a$$hats, constantly demanding the head of our coaches. Look at donahoe. I think a week or two before that sunday night game at home against the broncos, we already knew he was going to be gone because the fans and media were talking about it like it was a done deal. I think the office has been very receptive to fan reaction. We get a new coach every 3 years and fail to let them develop because we drag out all the flaws in them for months on end. You'd think Dick Jauron doesn't know that there are 100 yards on the football field the way we have completely torn apart his persona. I've been guilty this past week of being critical, even suggesting that we could have a complete overhaul of the front office, but the reality is that I think a boycott/strike or absurd fan reaction to an 8-8 team is the very reason we're the worst fans of all-time. I hate Jauron right now. He's making decisions I don't agree with, but it's silly to boycott a .500 or possibly above .500 team.

The reactions in this thread indicate how hungry we are for the playoffs. So hungry in fact, that we keep forcing ourselves back to rebuilding mode, rather than let the team work itself out. I called for the heads of both young QB's...I realize now that was idiotic. JP never got a fair chance (mostly because fans go nuts over sacks and Mularky wanted to keep his job). I've said things about Edwards, that I see a lot of downside, but truth be told, if he comes back next year not scared, and we have the same team, we have the same year, without that 4 game rut, and come out looking like a real playoff team.

I will not start a boycott, and I think those who do are choosing the immature route to accepting failure to reaching the playoffs. Once the Bills fans start putting expectations a little lower, maybe then they'll start to see the pluses to coaches and the organization, and hopefully they will let some people grow and develop. The bills need this desperately, but certainly I can't expect that of you fans, because we'll just grumble for more changes in coaches and players, and never let them work it out.

You don't need paper bags or anything ridiculously creative. Simply stop buying the tickets and merchandise. Revenue will drop and regional interest will gradually drop due to the blackouts.

That's the fastest route to change....just don't complain if the result isn't what you hoped.

You'd think Dick Jauron doesn't know that there are 100 yards on the football field the way we have completely torn apart his persona.

Given the way the offense and the playcalling consistently goes to hell inside the 20, i'm not sure he does.

I don't know how unaware you are...but the buffalo fans are some of the worst reactionary fans in the history of sports.

It takes one great game to be crowned as a perennial legend, or three bad ones to be marked down as a clown.

The fans, and our pathetic excuse for a sports media, have been nothing but a$$hats, constantly demanding the head of our coaches. Look at donahoe. I think a week or two before that sunday night game at home against the broncos, we already knew he was going to be gone because the fans and media were talking about it like it was a done deal. I think the office has been very receptive to fan reaction. We get a new coach every 3 years and fail to let them develop because we drag out all the flaws in them for months on end. You'd think Dick Jauron doesn't know that there are 100 yards on the football field the way we have completely torn apart his persona. I've been guilty this past week of being critical, even suggesting that we could have a complete overhaul of the front office, but the reality is that I think a boycott/strike or absurd fan reaction to an 8-8 team is the very reason we're the worst fans of all-time. I hate Jauron right now. He's making decisions I don't agree with, but it's silly to boycott a .500 or possibly above .500 team.

The reactions in this thread indicate how hungry we are for the playoffs. So hungry in fact, that we keep forcing ourselves back to rebuilding mode, rather than let the team work itself out. I called for the heads of both young QB's...I realize now that was idiotic. JP never got a fair chance (mostly because fans go nuts over sacks and Mularky wanted to keep his job). I've said things about Edwards, that I see a lot of downside, but truth be told, if he comes back next year not scared, and we have the same team, we have the same year, without that 4 game rut, and come out looking like a real playoff team.

I will not start a boycott, and I think those who do are choosing the immature route to accepting failure to reaching the playoffs. Once the Bills fans start putting expectations a little lower, maybe then they'll start to see the pluses to coaches and the organization, and hopefully they will let some people grow and develop. The bills need this desperately, but certainly I can't expect that of you fans, because we'll just grumble for more changes in coaches and players, and never let them work it out.

Unaware? <_<

Both My parents grew up in Rochester...I graduated from Fairport High and I've been a Bills Fan since I was 5 Years old...So that's almost 40 Years now...I'm fully aware of Bills Fans...And they are the best Fans in the NFL period...Just My opinion...But I'm sticking to it...

Quite frankly I love the fact that the Fan base does not accept low expectations because it proves to Me we are not a bunch of losers...Even if Our Team is at times...And the "immature route?" "Some People need to grow up?"...Wow...whatever...We are Football fans...Some of Us Played the Game most of Our Young lives...We know Football...Maybe not on and NFL Coaches scale...But We certainly know when a HC is not getting the Job done...Turnover can be a good thing too...Especially when Your Head Coach managed to piss away a 5-1 start by December 1st...And of coarse when Your Head Coach should have never got the Job in the first place...

So ya...I'm aware... :beer:

But NOT in the stadium lots. B-) I hear Abbott Road is nice.

What would really make a statement would be if the fans all waited until after the game was five minutes into the 1st quarter before they started entering. Think that would make Sports Center?

Abbott Road a parking lot? That could cause traffic problems. As far as going in 5 minutes after the game starts, that happened at the Cleveland game and bad things happened man, bad things.

Gosh, I would love to see a Jauron Circus Show. What we get is more like a Funeral in the Rain.