Trent's Groin

300yrds

Just some observations I made. During the game Trent told reporters there was no injury and everything was fine. After the game he claims it has been plaguing him since KC. Jauron says it is a recent injury from early in the game. Bogus injury, just saving face.

Jauron would look better if he would just come out and say, Trent has been struggling, we needed a spark I made the change.

JP is gone after this year, Trent is a bust....whose the top QB in the Draft?

Just some observations I made. During the game Trent told reporters there was no injury and everything was fine. After the game he claims it has been plaguing him since KC. Jauron says it is a recent injury from early in the game. Bogus injury, just saving face.

Jauron would look better if he would just come out and say, Trent has been struggling, we needed a spark I made the change.

Matt Stafford, and the Lions will be taking him with the first overall pick. Rumor is that Chase Daniel from Missouri will be dropping to the second (maybe even third) round. If he's there, I say we take him. He's not getting respect because he is 5' 11", but I've seen him play a few times and his height doesnt seem to disable him in any way. Next Drew Brees perhaps?

If we're lucky, the title of this thread will be the answer to a trivia question in the Bills 2019 Media Guide, as in:

Q: What finally ended the consistently mediocre Caspar Milquetoast (read: Dick Jauron) era in Bills football?

A: Trent's Groin.

I am not saying anything about a JP being better...I am saying the groin injury is a farce, and we have serious issues at the QB position

I agree... Understand...

I really want JP to be good...He has been given so many chances to create some positive PR for himself... Yesterday would have been a perfect game to march down and tie against a weak SF team.

Maybe they are giving JP a chance to market himself and bench a shakey TE?... I feel bad for JP. IMO, he is playing himself out of the league.

Im not advocating drafting a QB but if the FO went that way you would have to take Colt McCoy. After watching this kid on prime time week in and week out, he is the most polished anf NFL ready QB in college.

Bradford is good but Mccoy is the real deal. Arm strength, smart, can run, throws well out of the pocket. Dont feel like looking up his measurables but the guy is the real deal.

Matt Stafford, and the Lions will be taking him with the first overall pick. Rumor is that Chase Daniel from Missouri will be dropping to the second (maybe even third) round. If he's there, I say we take him. He's not getting respect because he is 5' 11", but I've seen him play a few times and his height doesnt seem to disable him in any way. Next Drew Brees perhaps?

:blink::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I bet he'll be around in the 3rd, I'll take his teamate Chase Coffman if he's there in the second.

My dream mock:

1. Best Available DE or LB

2. Chase Coffman

3. Chase Daniel

Bring the Chase to Chase connection to the B-Lo!

:blink::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I bet he'll be around in the 3rd, I'll take his teamate Chase Coffman if he's there in the second.

My dream mock:

1. Best Available DE or LB

2. Chase Coffman

3. Chase Daniel

Bring the Chase to Chase connection to the B-Lo!

Will call them the Mysery Bills. Coffman I would take a chance on. Daniels no way. Hes a product of the system.

Im not advocating drafting a QB but if the FO went that way you would have to take Colt McCoy. After watching this kid on prime time week in and week out, he is the most polished anf NFL ready QB in college.

Bradford is good but Mccoy is the real deal. Arm strength, smart, can run, throws well out of the pocket. Dont feel like looking up his measurables but the guy is the real deal.

Not disagreeing cause I don't pay much attention to the Horns, but...a few weeks ago one of the college football 'experts' was discussing McCoy's high completion %. Somewhere around 85% of his completions were 10-12 yards or less.

BlueFire...where art thou? What kind of arm does Colt have?

I am not saying anything about a JP being better...I am saying the groin injury is a farce, and we have serious issues at the QB position

The QB is not the problem. :blink:

Yesterday should have made this crystal clear :thumbsup:

This team is a mess. :thumbsup:

Will call them the Mysery Bills. Coffman I would take a chance on. Daniels no way. Hes a product of the system.

I think he'll do alright down the line but IMO he's more a project than an instant solution at this point....Coffman on the other hand is the real deal at TE. Just Youtube Chase Coffman, dude is an unreal tight end.

I have been very dissapointed in Edward's play as anyone but you really can't call a late 3rd round pick a bust. I'm not against drafting a QB but it would have to be a similar situation like Edwards: the highest rated player on the board by far. I would rather go after a veteran.

Ugh first full season and you people are throwing trent under the bus. Jesus give the kid a little time. Lord only knows we gave Jp close to 4 seasons.

Right. First FULL season. 2nd NFL season. He played most of last year as the starter.

If you look around the league, there are several rookies who have figured it out by now.

Stop making excuses.

Ugh first full season and you people are throwing trent under the bus. Jesus give the kid a little time. Lord only knows we gave Jp close to 4 seasons.

Losman has 31 career starts and Edwards has 21.

There are many on this board who seem obsessed with Trent's groin. Let me say just one word, and one word only...

Guy has played one complete season w/out injury since H.S. (His junior year at Stanford). Toughness and durability are not among his attributes.

And that's the only word I have to say.

Ok, explain to me exactly what the Missouri system is and how it doesn't translate into the NFL. "Product of the system" is just what people say when a good quarterback doesn't have desirable physicality. Timmy Chang and Colt Brennan, products of the system. Chase Daniel, good quarterback.

Ok, explain to me exactly what the Missouri system is and how it doesn't translate into the NFL. "Product of the system" is just what people say when a good quarterback doesn't have desirable physicality. Timmy Chang and Colt Brennan, products of the system. Chase Daniel, good quarterback.

Theyre all in the same category. Daniel has smarts and solid athletic ability. He does not possess great arm strength. He locks on to his WRs way too much. Against top notch defenses he struggled. They didnt give the WRs the space to move and it forced him out of his comfort zone. Good Qbs check down and dont force the ball where its not supposed to go. Not a drop back passer. The QBs who run the spread rarely drop back and pass. Its a whole different ball game under center than in the gun.

Look at Alex Smith, Vince Young, Chang all products of the system. Texas Tech puts up serious points year in and year out, how many have moved on to successful NFL careers.

I used to say the same thing about JP. It's a road to nowhere. And in fairness he never got anywhere close to 4 seasons.

You can't keep drafting a non-elite QB every two years, hoping one pans out. JP's gone, Trent aint goin nowhere, they are not drafting a QB (at least not in the first 4 rounds). If there is a new QB on the 53-man roster next year, he will arrive via free agency. Hopefully, they will be able to bring someone in along the lines of a Kerry Collins, Jeff Garcia, et al- a game manager who doesn't make the big mistake.

Do the obvious holes in both their stories in their post-games not tell you something?

It's the lack of progress, or even regression, plus the lack of toughness and leadership skills that makes many of us feel he has strong bust potential...especially when you look at the success Ryan and Flacco are having as rookies. Hopefully he'll turn it around next year, but it's tough to have a lot of optimism the way he's looked this year.

It's the lack of progress, or even regression, plus the lack of toughness and leadership skills that makes many of us feel he has strong bust potential...especially when you look at the success Ryan and Flacco are having as rookies. Hopefully he'll turn it around next year, but it's tough to have a lot of optimism the way he's looked this year.

no the problem was we all got excited and very much overly excited because he made us forget what team we are fans of.........when it hit rock bottom........the qb gets the blame and so hell hath no fury