Was at the KC game....

gmanbfan

I flew down for the game on the weekend with some family, and i've been laughing my ass off about what happened in the stadium during the game...

For the record, the KC fans were great... wore my jersey and really got no hassle. Met a bunch of really cool people before the game during the tailgate. Overall, fantastic experience. One thing though, security came down and told us that there was a 5 second standing rule which was KC chiefs policy, so we had to sit and cheer lol!!!! thought that was hilarious!

Our seats were in section 135, 10 rows behind the Bills bench... so naturally during commercial break me and my brother went down to take a couple snap shots while play was paused, and out of nowhere this annoying fat woman wearing a santa hat started yelling at us, saying that we couldn't take pictures there and she'll have us kicked out... so naturally i posed for about 10 more pics just to set her off. I Started jarring with her a bit, and the KC fans in the area started to get a little annoyed.

Well, at the end of the game when Buf was up by 30, Bills fans started pouring into the area because the seats were directly behind the Bills bench, and she sent her husband to get security. Security came down, looked and did nothing. Then the husband tried to get the police on the field to remove the Bills fans and they told him basically to f*^& off. By this point she was screaming at the top of her lungs "this is our house", and "you don't own these seats" until finally she was totally circled by a sea of blue and red and left. The whole section of bills fans cheared as she left, and she gave me and my family the finger.... we took a picture.... i'll post it when i'm home.

This woman totally brought it upon herself by being rude, inconsiderate, and ugly. I've never seen a woman in such a total helpless state of frustration, just wondering if any other bills fans who saw her thought the same thing...

What color is left? <_<

Good story, can't blame the woman too much though (although she must go through the same thing every home game).

I do believe the second "and" adequately separates the colors from the action; although, I would not write it that way, either.

We sat at the top of the stadium...THE TOP ROW, and didn't have anyone behind us, but a few Chiefs fans on the sides of us had a few words to say, but nothing too bad. Mostly good natured jabs and the like. The Chiefs fans were pretty gracious before, during and after the game except one woman who flipped us off as she drove out of the parking lot, lol. Of course when your 1-10, and you just got beat down in your own backyard, I guess it's not easy to even want to stand up for your team.

I saw that big contingent of Bills fans behind the Bills bench near the end of the game...looked a lot like the end of the Rams game I attended. I could see that lady getting pissy if you all were provoking her, but it sounds like she was just NOT happy that you all were just standing around in her little bubble, lol.

You have GOT to post that pic! It sounds awesome!!!

BTW...my tix were FREE! (Thanks Sheryl, Doug and Dave!!) So no bitching about the seats...actually had a pretty damned good view from up there!

I love when people get so worked up like that. In the act of trying to strike out and destroy someone else's experience, they actually wreck their own fun time. And they look silly. It's the eqivalent of the neighborhood busy body that sits at the window for hours and calls the cops when the see someone step on their lawn.

I'm surprised they didn't have to call the paramedics after she had a coronary. If her husband had any b@!!$, he would have told her to sit down and shut her big fat yapper.

Looking forward to seeing that picture. If it were me, I would use it for my avatar......

GO BILLS!

They showed a guy on the TV near the end. He was in the UPPER UPPER corner of the upper deck. There were maybe 5 seats in the row. No one within maybe 10-15 rows of him. He was up there by himself with his head in his hands. Laughing our asses off at the bar.

They showed a guy on the TV near the end. He was in the UPPER UPPER corner of the upper deck. There were maybe 5 seats in the row. No one within maybe 10-15 rows of him. He was up there by himself with his head in his hands. Laughing our asses off at the bar.

My friends and I noticed him too. Our theory is that he wants to tell people 15 years from now about how he sat in the very last seat of the stadium during the entirety of a 54-31 loss in the freezing cold. Something to brag about.

By the way, I was in that screaming group down behind the Bills bench. Didn't anyone see the group on TV?

They had just showed a pan of the stadium with all of the empty seats. I turned to my son and said, "I bet the only people left in the stadium are Bills fans." Just then they zoom on the crowd behind the Bills bench, all decked out in your red, white, and blue ........ priceless :)

Was at the game too and was a part of the Bills fans behind the bench. Me and my friend were directly responsible for two Derek Jeter-esque "Bobby April" chants. Unbelievable. The Bills that were the most receptive were Leodis, Marcus Stroud, Marshawn and of course, Bobby April. One of the best times of my life, I have absolutely no voice left today. And yeah, Chiefs fans were awesome, definitely nicer than in '03 when we lost 38-5. Anyone have any pics of us in the front row during the game? I know they showed us on TV a couple times...

My friends and I noticed him too. Our theory is that he wants to tell people 15 years from now about how he sat in the very last seat of the stadium during the entirety of a 54-31 loss in the freezing cold. Something to brag about.

Hey that's a badge of honor for a fan. I sat in the stands for the last game of the season against the Bengals in 2002. The temp was in the single digits and my brother and I stayed til the very end. I was screaming at Takeo to sign with Buffalo as he left the field at the end of the game.

He sobered up and realized it was his mom that he was taking pictures of, she could of been wearing more as well (because thongs get tighter as we get older).

:) Nasty but :lol:

I'm guessing it wasn't her.

Maybe this is her?

I flew down for the game on the weekend with some family, and i've been laughing my ass off about what happened in the stadium during the game...

For the record, the KC fans were great... wore my jersey and really got no hassle. Met a bunch of really cool people before the game during the tailgate. Overall, fantastic experience. One thing though, security came down and told us that there was a 5 second standing rule which was KC chiefs policy, so we had to sit and cheer lol!!!! thought that was hilarious!

Our seats were in section 135, 10 rows behind the Bills bench... so naturally during commercial break me and my brother went down to take a couple snap shots while play was paused, and out of nowhere this annoying fat woman wearing a santa hat started yelling at us, saying that we couldn't take pictures there and she'll have us kicked out... so naturally i posed for about 10 more pics just to set her off. I Started jarring with her a bit, and the KC fans in the area started to get a little annoyed.

Well, at the end of the game when Buf was up by 30, Bills fans started pouring into the area because the seats were directly behind the Bills bench, and she sent her husband to get security. Security came down, looked and did nothing. Then the husband tried to get the police on the field to remove the Bills fans and they told him basically to f*^& off. By this point she was screaming at the top of her lungs "this is our house", and "you don't own these seats" until finally she was totally circled by a sea of blue and red and left. The whole section of bills fans cheared as she left, and she gave me and my family the finger.... we took a picture.... i'll post it when i'm home.

This woman totally brought it upon herself by being rude, inconsiderate, and ugly. I've never seen a woman in such a total helpless state of frustration, just wondering if any other bills fans who saw her thought the same thing...

That is awesome. Way to represent Bills-nation. And also, I'm glad you put that lady in her place, sounds ridiculous the she was behaving.