Die Hard Bills Fans

dubj04

If we win 5 of the next 6 games, I think we still have a shot at the playoffs. Stop the turnovers and we can still turn this season around. We started by winning 5 0f 6 so it can be done. If we beat KC,SF, and Denver(not great teams) and win 2 division games, that's 10-6. Just saying don't throw in the towel yet! Remember nobody circles the wagons like the BUFFALO BILLS-couldn't resist.

The problem is that the only way we really could prove that we're capable of pulling a win-streak was if Trent could show that he could at least beat the Browns at home. He failed, and while I'm typically optimistic, the fashion in which he failed was extreme enough for me to consider your scenario incredibly unlikely.

Clearly we have a shot. But, we'd have to win every game to be in for sure, or lose 1 game to a non-divisional opponent and I think we have a chance. I don't know much about playoff scenarios, but that's my basic understanding of it. We would have to go on a run like in 2004 I think it was? When we got on a big winning streak at the end of the season. Ironically, that was after an 0-4 start.

I hope they can start a winning streak, I want something to cheer for through December.

Do they have a chance? Yes.

Do they have a realistic chance? No.

Even if the Bills manage to accomplish what you suggest, they would be 10-6 with a 2-4 division record and a 7-5 conference record. They would almost certainly lose the tiebreakers to every other 10-6 team. The only real chance for the Bills to make the playoffs is to run the table 11-5.

Do they have a chance? Yes.

Do they have a realistic chance? No.

Even if the Bills manage to accomplish what you suggest, they would be 10-6 with a 2-4 division record and a 7-5 conference record. They would almost certainly lose the tiebreakers to every other 10-6 team. The only real chance for the Bills to make the playoffs is to run the table 11-5.

If we go 10-6, the loss would have to be to San Fran, the only NFC team left on the schedule. Another conference (especially divisional) loss might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

This team isnt fired up enough to run the table. The offense saunters off the field and high pinkys their gatorade on the bench. Jackson is the only member of the offense who seems consistently pumped up. The special teams are good, but they sure dont have the swagger of when coy wire and sam aiken played. Maybe john corto does. This is football; the guys should have the body english of professional wrestlers, not a baby shower.

I feel like jauron has been able to drill our players well in the fundamentals and we do avoid a lot of stupid mistakes, but he sure doesnt have this team fired up.

This team isnt fired up enough to run the table. The offense saunters off the field and high pinkys their gatorade on the bench. Jackson is the only member of the offense who seems consistently pumped up. The special teams are good, but they sure dont have the swagger of when coy wire and sam aiken played. Maybe john corto does. This is football; the guys should have the body english of professional wrestlers, not a baby shower.

I feel like jauron has been able to drill our players well in the fundamentals and we do avoid a lot of stupid mistakes, but he sure doesnt have this team fired up.

I don't know if this is really the case, but it seems more like a young team that's been shell-shocked by the losing streak. If you look at the roster, the only guy with more than 8 years of NFL experience is Jason Whittle. ;)

Someone needs to step up and calm everyone down. The Bills aren't out of it and need to be reassured of that.

If we win 5 of the next 6 games, I think we still have a shot at the playoffs. Stop the turnovers and we can still turn this season around. We started by winning 5 0f 6 so it can be done. If we beat KC,SF, and Denver(not great teams) and win 2 division games, that's 10-6. Just saying don't throw in the towel yet! Remember nobody circles the wagons like the BUFFALO BILLS-couldn't resist.

Hhhahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha.

Are you serious???

Pick KC.

The injuries are taking their toll. As much as I hate to admit this this not being his biggest fan, Schobel being out of the lineup without anyone capable of being anything more than a bit player taking his place is hurting the defense. The Reed injury is hurting the offense on the other side of the ball as Hardy isn't ready, Parrish is a kick returner who they still believe can be a WR and Royal is just a trainwreck.

They couldn't win a game in primetime against a bad football team with a QB making his 2nd start. Our QB is regressing over the last 4 weeks and there are no signs of coming out of the slide. I just don't know what happened to the Edwards from the first 6 games of the season to what he is now.

So, you want to know if the Bills can make the playoffs...not from where I stand.