Hillary for Sec. of State?

Erik

Richardson would be a good choice.

Another good choice would be to keep Condi Rice there - she's actually done a pretty good job (particularly since Rumsfeld left Defense and Cheney went in to hiding after shooting a lawyer). Never happen, since even if she did an indisputably brilliant job she's too closely associated with Bush. Likewise Gates at defense.

Condi epitomizes the bar of mediocrity that the Bush presidency has created. I have heard/read this "she sure is impressive" BS dozens of times here...let her be commissioner of the NFL, or president of the 49ers, but get her out of Washington, please...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Condi epitomizes the bar of mediocrity that the Bush presidency has created. I have heard/read this "she sure is impressive" BS dozens of times here...let her be commissioner of the NFL, or president of the 49ers, but get her out of Washington, please...

So the people I know who are in tight with any presidency in power would lie to me?

Let protect Donovan MCnab too.

If Hillary becomes SoS, I hope Gov. Patterson appoints Bill Clinton to finish out her term. Besides being a great representative for the state, it would drive the Clinton haters nuts.

That would be perfect. That's exactly what that !@#$ed up state deserves.

If Hillary becomes SoS, I hope Gov. Patterson appoints Bill Clinton to finish out her term. Besides being a great representative for the state, it would drive the Clinton haters nuts.

His ego is so beaten down by the rise of Obama, he might just continue to make a laughingstock out of himself and accept.

It must be tough for Clintonphiles like yourself who thought Billary would rule the world forever.

His ego is so beaten down by the rise of Obama, he might just continue to make a laughingstock out of himself and accept.

It must be tough for Clintonphiles like yourself who thought Billary would rule the world forever.

I'm satisfied with them having a seat at the table.

Both of them?

Yes, I think Obama should take advantage of Bill's experience and international good will and use him as a special envoy in one of the hot spot areas like Kashmir or Palestine. He knows the issues and the players, and is respected as a fair broker by other countries. Or make him U.N. ambassador.

Yes, I think Obama should take advantage of Bill's experience and international good will and use him as a special envoy in one of the hot spot areas like Kashmir or Palestine. He knows the issues and the players, and is respected as a fair broker by other countries. Or make him U.N. ambassador.

Did someone come up with a new definition of the word change? But I'm cool with sending Billy to a hot spot. Maybe push him out of a plane with a parachute into the Sudan or Darfur. We can check in with him every couple of years just to see how he's doing.

Did someone come up with a new definition of the word change? But I'm cool with sending Billy to a hot spot. Maybe push him out of a plane with a parachute into the Sudan or Darfur. We can check in with him every couple of years just to see how he's doing.

Change: Policies different than Bush/Cheney/conservatives. That's all the change I was looking for.

Change: Policies different than Bush/Cheney/conservatives. That's all the change I was looking for.

Oh I see. So if they still continue to work with scum bag politicians that have been part of the beltway for years, you're ok with that? I thought the change was doing away with the old way in which Washington has been conducting business for the past several decades.

Plus there's that exotic Middle Eastern trim available!

:wallbash:

Oh I see. So if they still continue to work with scum bag politicians that have been part of the beltway for years, you're ok with that? I thought the change was doing away with the old way in which Washington has been conducting business for the past several decades.

So anyone from the Beltway is off limits? I suppose he could just fill his cabinet with county supervisors and school superintendents from the sticks.