Hillary for Sec. of State?

Erik

Hillary, policy-wise, is cut from the same cloth as her husband; the one that combines the cluelessness of Bush the Younger with the gutless "don't make waves" cowardice of Carter, with a dose of non-partisan, All-American "We know what's best" arrogance. I would prefer you - hell, I'd prefer Wacka, or elegantidiotoffen - over Clinton.

Uh Oh, Talking Point Tom is at it again!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this really the best he could do? I'm at a loss here, can someone fill me in.

It has nothing to do with foreign policy. It's an attempt to "reunify" the Obama and Clinton camps in the Democratic Party.

This is PRECISELY why I didn't vote for Obama. Another eight years of bull sh-- Clinton policy, without the inconvenience of having a Clinton in the White House. :rolleyes:

This is PRECISELY why I didn't vote for Obama. Another eight years of bull sh-- Clinton policy, without the inconvenience of having a Clinton in the White House. :rolleyes:

But Obama is Change. How is Clinton policy Change? :D

I'm starting to doubt if this Change we need is Change I can believe in :lol:

I think naming Hillary is worse thing he could do the key is going to be keeping her and bill under control and define the policy that she will be the spokesperson for. Its almost like Obama feels he owes the Clintons and is doing his worse to bring them and the cronies on board.

One good thing is looks like a WNY may end up being in the senate as hillaries replacement

It has nothing to do with foreign policy. It's an attempt to "reunify" the Obama and Clinton camps in the Democratic Party.

So we didn't vote for a US President, we voted for Senior Class President? And we all know who the Puppet Master is going to be.

Funny how people who didn't vote for Obama are the one's making the most noise about this not being the change they voted for. Perhaps it's as simple as Obama wanting to fill his cabinet with the most knowledgable people who don't have to be micromanaged because we have so many problems that need solving at the same time. Obama's first priority is to work on the economy, he can trust Hillary has the knowledge and skill to work the details on foreign policy after he sets the strategic objectives.