Places close to the ralph to eat before the game

Drew026

Me and my brother are goin to our first home bills game monday night (we've been to a couple but they have been in the meadowlands =\ ) We're gona try and get there a couple hours before the game and try and get something to eat. Any recs? Preferably close to the stadium and nothing to rowdy before a game. Appreciate it.

The most obvious recommendation would be in the lot you decide to park in at the stadium. This isn't NYC; people as a general rule tailgate before games as opposed to going to a restaurant. I believe some of the regular participants in this forum usually park in "Hammer's Lot", which is on Abbott near the Drive 2 entrance.

realistically, if you get to orchard park a few hours before the game, you'll have a hard time finding anything right around the stadium.

you could try duffs or bsg(buffalo sports garden). they are about 5-10 minutes from the stadium depending on traffic and shouldn't be as crammed as big tree or danny's

Me and my brother are goin to our first home bills game monday night (we've been to a couple but they have been in the meadowlands =\ ) We're gona try and get there a couple hours before the game and try and get something to eat. Any recs? Preferably close to the stadium and nothing to rowdy before a game. Appreciate it.

Tailgate......im heading to the game and having a tailgate. Pitch in and your more then welcome to join.

The Big Tree is excellent, but it will be jam packed hours prior to game time.

Duffs is good too and down Southwestern just a couple miles.

There's a place called Pappas about a quarter mile from Duff's on Michael Rd. that is also good. Or used to have good food.

Also, depends on what you want. If you want wings, then you can't go wrong at Duffs. But Strikers, a new bowling alley has even better wings at their bar and that's right next to Pappas on Michael Rd.

If you want something besides wings, then Zebb's a little closer on Southwestern has really good food too. It's a Rochester chain.

Would this be close enough?

Link - Danny's South - 4300 Abbott Road (Map)

Nice place, family atmosphere but with some game-time excitement, I think it's just what you asked for...

Link - Danny's South Web Site

GO BILLSSS!!!!

15 and 4 baby!!!!! :devil:

Louie's Hot Dogs on Southwestern.......Good food and interesting characters.....I had 2 guys talk to me through the "shitter" door last game while I waas rolling a deuce and had another guy from Canada ask if we had any weed he could buy...good times!

Stop at Wegmans and pick up some subs and wings . Get to the parking lot 4 hours before the game and have a good time . stop over at lot 1 to see the pinto .I will be in lot 3 with some friends . Fun all over the place .

Stop at Wegmans and pick up some subs and wings . Get to the parking lot 4 hours before the game and have a good time . stop over at lot 1 to see the pinto .I will be in lot 3 with some friends . Fun all over the place .

Wegman's on McKinley is an EXCELLENT idea! They have a take-out section that has a Chinese buffet, a sub deli, pizza, beef on weck, sushi bar, salad bar, etc. It's about a 1 mile walk from RWS.

PTR