Places close to the ralph to eat before the game

Drew026

Louie's Hot Dogs on Southwestern.......Good food and interesting characters.....I had 2 guys talk to me through the "shitter" door last game while I waas rolling a deuce and had another guy from Canada ask if we had any weed he could buy...good times!

You were in the shitter for 30 minutes

Louie's Hot Dogs on Southwestern.......Good food and interesting characters.....I had 2 guys talk to me through the "shitter" door last game while I waas rolling a deuce and had another guy from Canada ask if we had any weed he could buy...good times!

Did he say he is a singer in a band from Canada?

The Big Tree is cool because that's where the players from the '90s hung out.

Danny's has better food

Last home game, I had a tailgater tell me he went to the big tree inn on saturday, big mistake the roast beef was like shoe leather!

You might want to try Tailgates (corner of Southwestern and Abbott Road.) Cheaper prices than the bti and nice looking female bartenders.

Me and my brother are goin to our first home bills game monday night (we've been to a couple but they have been in the meadowlands =\ ) We're gona try and get there a couple hours before the game and try and get something to eat. Any recs? Preferably close to the stadium and nothing to rowdy before a game. Appreciate it.

going to the game--i suggest bringing a frill and tailgating. don't go out to eat, enjoy the atmosphere of the lots. or pick up a wegman's sub and eat it.