TBD Takes Over The Buffalo Bills

R. Rich

Okay, now that I've taken control of the team as the new owner/president/overlord, things will improve. Maybe.

I have hired KRC as the new GM.

We have our own ideas for coaches, but if you would like to campaign for the job or can recommend a deserving TBDer for the job, let us know.

Also, feel free to list any candidates you feel would be good for the coordinator jobs and position coaching jobs.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, now that I've taken control of the team as the new owner/president/overlord, things will improve. Maybe.

just friggin great, 50 more years of futility.

I want to be minority owner/guy who gets to visit camp & go to all the VIP events/sit in the box so I don't have to mingle with the common folk.

We have our own ideas for coaches, but if you would like to campaign for the job or can recommend a deserving TBDer for the job, let us know.

Also, feel free to list any candidates you feel would be good for the coordinator jobs and position coaching jobs.

I'd like a Position in The Scouting Department...Directer Of whatever...My only condition is I like to be the one that moves the Names up and down on The Draft Board...And I would like an XBOX-360 in The War Room which I will use to properly Scout potential Players both Pro and College...

I also agree to call You Overlord if that is what You prefer Rich... :wallbash:

Bring back the flying wedge!!

BTW, Nice picture in the profile.

You're not planning on re-signing Chet Mutryn, are you?

I'd like to throw my hat in for scouting. That way I can get paid to travel round the country and study safeties and corners to pick in the first three rounds of every draft.

You're not planning on re-signing Chet Mutryn, are you?

He has slowed a little since he passed away. Just doesn't have the same burst through the hole that he once had.

Of course, I would have no problem digging up Swede Youngstrom. He would currently be better than the linemen the Bills are putting on the field now.

Honestly, there are enough AAFC Bills still around to field a team. I'll start making calls.

Hey Rich, what job are you giving Lori? You can't run an quality organization without her.

I'd like a Position in The Scouting Department...Directer Of whatever...My only condition is I like to be the one that moves the Names up and down on The Draft Board...And I would like an XBOX-360 in The War Room which I will use to properly Scout potential Players both Pro and College...

I also agree to call You Overlord if that is what You prefer Rich... :wallbash:

I want to be the droid that works in the Scouting Department. I'd keep the draft databases. Pretty much what I do around here during draft season. I'd be at the ready in the War Room to call up the names of...oh, say DE's who can pass rush, or TE's who can block. Perhaps a Center who can push in a forward direction.

Of course, I would have no problem digging up Swede Youngstrom. He would currently be better than the linemen the Bills are putting on the field now.

I giggled at that.

Maybe I shouldn't have ...