A Few Thoughts About The Game

1) When stubby, slow little Kyle Williams is your best performer on the DL, this is synonomous with having a bad day.

2) Who took more steps, Ko Simpson when he was flagged for a personal foul, or Thomas when he waltzed in and hit Trent after the pass? Not that they had to worry mind you, but nobody can convince me that the refs, and more important the networks wanted the Bills to win this game.

3) OK, the fact that Jauron is a serial loser is a given, but as a Yale grad, he should have figured out by now how to throw a red flag on an out of bounds pass. He does it often enough on plays with no chance of being overturned, no?

4) Yep, Trent looked bad on the picks, especially the 2nd one. Still, he has as much courage as a player can have, and I have zero doubt that he will have a bright future, assuming he isn't destroyed by the non-existance of a decent center or even guard.

5) Dockery is well on his way to becoming a second rate guard. Sadly, he might already be there. This would serve to seriously alter the draft day plans of a non-Jauron team.

6) I guess what bothers me the most is that there is no reason for our opponents to expect, or even suspect that it might be a physical contest. Jauron's little dbs that he craves so dearly held up through early October. After that, I suppose that a team needs some strength.

7) Wrong pattern on a crucial passing down? Fair catch with no defender within shouting distance? With all of his speed and quickness, imagine how good Parrish would be if ha had even a semblance of a brain!

8) The Bills DL managed to make a 4th string scrub UFA look like Jim Brown today. This is rather odd, because it isn't as if they have any pass rush at all. In other words, they are useless.

9) Shot-gun on 3rd and 1? You go Jauron!

10) I wish someone would start a thread about the great draft of 06. Never mind.....please don't bother.

11) Lots of bad news above, but at least we have a team to cheer for on a lovely November afternoon. Besides, I wouldn't want to suffer with a nicer group of people. We WILL win some day, but not until we are no longer subject to "Twilight Zone" management, and I am referring mostly to our loser of a head coach.

12 GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but the 06' draft has starters on this team. I mean they start or they start for us, or... whatever....

Anyone really think Donte was missing today? Did you see the difference to the team? Come on now Dean, admit it, Whitner is no different with or without him to this team.

The best news coming out of this game is that I feel a temporary relief that I do not NEED to be in front a TV for kickoff. I can now satisfy my weekly dose of pain listening to the radio and maybe doing something productive.

I am a big Trent fan but teams are figuring out the Bills. You rush 3-4, drop the rest. Because the line blows, you STILL get pressure and while pressuring, you have tons of people in coverage.

With any line OR running game--either one--the offense might be OK. But the lack of either one is certain doom.

I want 2 lineman back for 2009. Peters and Walker. The rest can go.

As to the defense, they are not awful but there's not a playmaker in the bunch. That 25 minute drive sums up a Bills-PAts game over the last 6-7 years.

Good post Bill...

Can I just add 90 yards Rushing the last two Games combined and a Left Side of The Line that wants to be the highest paid in the NFL??? :lol:

sad just sad that with one yard to go you have to line up in shotgun. Either the coaches suck or the line does ... maybe both?

The best news coming out of this game is that I feel a temporary relief that I do not NEED to be in front a TV for kickoff. I can now satisfy my weekly dose of pain listening to the radio and maybe doing something productive.

I am a big Trent fan but teams are figuring out the Bills. You rush 3-4, drop the rest. Because the line blows, you STILL get pressure and while pressuring, you have tons of people in coverage.

With any line OR running game--either one--the offense might be OK. But the lack of either one is certain doom.

As to the defense, they are not awful but there's not a playmaker in the bunch. That 25 minute drive sums up a Bills-PAts game over the last 6-7 years.

Well said...

This thing that amazes me most is this Team is supposed to be built around Running the Football with Marshawn Lynch to open thing up...And The Bills can't Run their way out of a paper bag...90 yards Rushing in the last 2 Games??? It's a big problem...

A BIG problem... :lol:

I was watching Dockery on every play that I possibly could. His uniform looked as if it just came from the dry cleaners. Much of the time he simply stands around. Bro, I have no idea wtf is up with that guy. He probably has a huge bonus and can't be cut, but perhaps they should draft someone who can play OG, and move him to the right.

As for #73, watching him today was akin to being in "Torture Chambers." :lol:

I was watching Dockery on every play that I possibly could. He uniform looked as if it just came from the dry cleaners. Much of the time he simply stands around. Bro, I have no idea wtf is up with that guy. He probably has a huge bonus and can't be cut, but perhaps they should draft someone who can play OG, and move him to the right.

As for #73, watching him today was akin to being in "Torture Chambers." :lol:

I know...I just don't get it...

You would think that with the supposed talents of Peters, Doc, and Walker alone this O-Line would be at least average...They can't run Block at all...I mean it's brutal...And The Pass Blocking is not much better...

Here We are again??? I thought they fixed this thing?

I know...I just don't get it...

You would think that with the supposed talents of Peters, Doc, and Walker alone this O-Line would be at least average...They can't run Block at all...I mean it's brutal...And The Pass Blocking is not much better...

Here We are again??? I thought they fixed this thing?

As a rule KOK (yes, there are exceptions....blaah blah blah), you need to draft these guys. Jauron will not. End of story.

Belichek must laugh when he plays against Jauron. Buffalo comes out and plays cover 2, rushes 4 and gives up the underneath stuff all day. Pretty much gives Cassell exactly what he is capable of.

Terrible tackling, no pass rush, occasional blitzers always get picked up. A nine minute drive to finish the game. A weak effort all around.

I think our LB and cb play so far off the ball, it probably telegraphs the blitz when they get close

as our guys get blocked every time.

No red flag on Welker's catch was pathetic. They showed it 3 times.

I knew Trent was going to have his good games and his bad games this year, but I hate to say it... he's on the cusp of having more bad than good though. 3rd week in a row he's looked unsettled, holding the ball too long, and missing receivers - not to mention the interceptions. At least he didn't fumble the ball.

You can't have a run game when you don't even try to run the ball.

The Bills looked defeated from the first drive on. Does this team ever play with intensity? I think this pissed me off the most. The Pats* and their fans seemed to be in cruise control and we were completely unable to do anything about it. It's almost as though they walk into that stadium ready to get back o nthe plane and leave. Just horrendous to see such a nonchalant, heartless performance.

Belichek must laugh when he plays against Jauron. Buffalo comes out and plays cover 2, rushes 4 and gives up the underneath stuff all day. Pretty much gives Cassell exactly what he is capable of.

Terrible tackling, no pass rush, occasional blitzers always get picked up. A nine minute drive to finish the game. A weak effort all around.

I think our LB and cb play so far off the ball, it probably telegraphs the blitz when they get close

as our guys get blocked every time.

No red flag on Welker's catch was pathetic. They showed it 3 times.

The cover 2 is a sucky defensive scheme. Dump it and go to a real def. scheme.

I hear you there!

Good thing My Porch is low to the ground and I can't climb the Roof...Cause I'm looking for something to jump off right now... :lol:

Sucks, I can't even yell "NOOOOOO, FLACCOOOOOOOO" at the Ravens fans here anymore. :wallbash: