The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it did?? We let a guy who is leading the NFL in sacks against him stand in the pocket like he was a cross between Joe Montana, Johnny Unitas and Tom Brady and pick us apart...

That's a recurring theme in recent weeks...guys who get hit and sacked a lot are surprisingly (or not) untouched by the Bills' defense.

last place...don't you love it...F...Ralph

Especially after a 4-0 start. 1-4 since, how in the !@#$ do you screw that up? This coaching staff should all be canned with Bobby April as the exception and he should be named head coach. He can't do any worse.

it did?? We let a guy who is leading the NFL in sacks against him stand in the pocket like he was a cross between Joe Montana, Johnny Unitas and Tom Brady and pick us apart...

this coaching staff has so little faith in the players, they would rather let the opposition get 10-15 yards easily and keep generating first downs than take a chance and blitz anyone....

We have seen the same crap coverages for the past 3 weeks now, and we have gotten the same crap results...

how long does it take to realize that this game plan is going to get the same results as the previous weeks until they do something to change it??

13points? NTB in my book. Hey look, I need to find something positive here.

Good thing we punted on 4th-and-10 at their 45 yard line. If we'd gone for it and missed, the Patriots might've been able to drive way down the field and run off a lot of clock. Oh wait, they did that anyway? Shucks.

what would you asssholes have to complain about when the Bills move out of Buffalo?

Nevermind

at least we wont have to watch a coaching staff that is afraid to let the players play the game because they MIGHT give up a pass longer than 10 yards in the air....

I guess its much better to have your DBs playing so far back they aren't even in the picture when the WR catches it and let him run for the first down---maybe they can strip the ball and cause a fumble---oh wait, they don't teach them to attempt that either....

at least Jerry Gray's defense got after people and TRIED to make something happen instead of sitting and playing pattycake with each other until someone catches the ball....

GO SABRES!!!!

Losers of 5 of their last 7, including home games to Tampa and Atlanta. Yeah...go Sabres. You're next on the disappointment train.

We'll all watch and pay attention, but we all know what how it's going to end. It's Buffalo, after all.

Good thing we punted on 4th-and-10 at their 45 yard line. If we'd gone for it and missed, the Patriots might've been able to drive way down the field and run off a lot of clock. Oh wait, they did that anyway? Shucks.

don't forget the 4th and 4 at the 39...

13points? NTB in my book. Hey look, I need to find something positive here.

Game ain't over yet -- probably will be 20 points when it's all said and done. Also take a look at TOP -- it's probably very biased in their favor, because our defense has gotten 1 real stop all day.

I just hope all our players and coaches are happy that they have their new contracts in place. Is everyone ok? marshawn is your tummy feeling better? if you are hurt guys- dont risk your career! Just take it easy...remember- its a business and you can't make money if you get hurt. Play it safe and have a nice life.

So soft. These guys aren't playing for Buffalo...they all play for themselves. Wait for the last whistle and go yuck it up with each other at midfield and say prayer for the fat paycheck.