We WILL beat NE* this week!!!

Justice

There's no shame in losing to Warner, Pennington and Favre, but we will not lose to a stinkin' Matt Cassel.

We won't lose to Cassel. We'll be beat by their line. Both sides of the ball unfortunately. You can win with a average rb, wr, qb and a good line. Not even sure how good NE's is at this point but it has to be better than ours. Both sides of the ball.

Why aren't posters adding the * ?

Poor form...

Just like Barry Bonds homerun record is tainted by cheating many believe the Pets* success is due to cheating with video cameras. So a lot of people think Bonds' record should have an asterisk next to it and people here believe the Pets* success should be marked by an asterisk as well.

The ONLy reason i think we win Sunday is because everytime this NFL season is seems like a team is down and out, they somehow win a surprise game. We should not have lost to the Jets at home and we did.. We probably should not beat NE in their place but we will. I said b/f the season started that Buffalo would go 3-3 in the division. This is where they make it 1-2.

There's no shame in losing to Warner, Pennington and Favre, but we will not lose to a stinkin' Matt Cassel.

Looks like you picked the wrong week to quit tokin. :thumbdown:

Look at the Jests, Pats, and Cards records against their opponents!!! They are better than you think they are. The Doll Fans suck and their 2-4 record was proof. We choked like a newb hooker on donkey dick.

We made Chad look like utter crap last year and for good reason. Two weeks ago, we couldn't cover and left his jersey spotlessly clean.

I hope you're right! But remember, we also weren't supposed to lose to Brian St. Pierre and the rest of the THIRD STRING Steelers in the '04 finale that ultmately cost us a playoff berth!

I do not expect the Bills to beat the Pats in NE. They've lost 14 of their last 15 against them and 9 in a row. They were outscored 94-17 by them in two games last year. Quite simply, they match up terribly against them even without Brady. They simply can't handle the Pats' front seven, which I might add is very healthy right now and improved with Mayo.

Both teams have defensive secondaries that have been hit hard by injuries. The difference will likely be the fact that New England has a decent pass rush that can cover up mistakes by the DBs.

Besides, if the Bills stop the slant pass on Sunday, it will be the first time this year.

I wish I could be more optimistic, but the three losses really exposed the defense for what it is.

not unless dick jauron takes the conservative handcuffs off of both cordinators

Well...I'm not sure about the conservative thing...Speaking of the Offense only...The Bills already know pretty much exactly what NE will try to do on Defense to stop them because the formula has worked for 2 other 3-4 Teams in consecutive weeks...They will try to stop Lynch and the Deep Ball to Lee...They will force TE to take check downs and short quick Passes with pressure...What has worked well against TE these past 2 weeks is not necessarily a formula for victory by the Opponents...BUT...What they are gambling on is exactly what happened vs. Miami and NY...They are gambling on the fact that TE cannot move the Ball consistantly without making a mistake, or without being pressured, or at best without being Sacked...And so far that Game Plan has worked well because TE has made mistakes and He has been Sacked...The bonus is (for the Defenses of coarse) He's also coughed up the Ball a couple times while being Sacked...And the one Pick went for 6...

So I actually agree a bit with what Turk said in that interview...Without the mistakes The Bills could very well be 7-1 right now...TE HAS to understand what Defenses are forcing Him to do and the one thing He cannot do is turn the Ball over...The Bills have moved the Ball well the last 2 weeks and yes they have bogged down in the red Zone a bit...But getting those points and not giving the Opponents those momentum swinging TO's is what will make the difference...He's going to have to take what they give Him and wait for The Defense to make the mistakes...That's how You turn the tables on this thing... :rolleyes:

Well...I'm not sure about the conservative thing...Speaking of the Offense only...The Bills already know pretty much exactly what NE will try to do on Defense to stop them because the formula has worked for 2 other 3-4 Teams in consecutive weeks...They will try to stop Lynch and the Deep Ball to Lee...They will force TE to take check downs and short quick Passes with pressure...What has worked well against TE these past 2 weeks is not necessarily a formula for victory by the Opponents...BUT...What they are gambling on is exactly what happened vs. Miami and NY...They are gambling on the fact that TE cannot move the Ball consistantly without making a mistake, or without being pressured, or at best without being Sacked...And so far that Game Plan has worked well because TE has made mistakes and He has been Sacked...The bonus is (for the Defenses of coarse) He's also coughed up the Ball a couple times while being Sacked...And the one Pick went for 6...

So I actually agree a bit with what Turk said in that interview...Without the mistakes The Bills could very well be 7-1 right now...TE HAS to understand what Defenses are forcing Him to do and the one thing He cannot do is turn the Ball over...The Bills have moved the Ball well the last 2 weeks and yes they have bogged down in the red Zone a bit...But getting those points and not giving the Opponents those momentum swinging TO's is what will make the difference...He's going to have to take what they give Him and wait for The Defense to make the mistakes...That's how You turn the tables on this thing... :thumbsup:

Good post. That's why I feel like the Bils will win this week. They will not make those same mistakes they have made the last two weeks and will come through with a victory.