Trent should be benched for atleast one game

LoudSunday

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suggestion to you, why don't you find some other message board to post on where people won't all think you're a total moron. Not sure where that might be, hear they're booking flights to Mars these days. Maybe that will work.

The way he played today showed he can't come up big consistently. Bench him against the Jets as punishment and play him again in week 10. That will snap him back to reality real quick.

The way he played today showed he can't come up big consistently. Bench him against the Jets as punishment and play him again in week 10. That will snap him back to reality real quick.

wow, your crazy man. he's the starting QB. let him make mistakes. he'll get better.

They lost to a team they should have beaten. If that's not enough of a wake-up call, he's not the quarterback we all thought he was.

Also, you're an idiot. Go away.

i normally dont like name calling...but with you im tempted to make an exception....a*&^*&^&*^&*^hat

try getting real you are truly clueless. punish him what do you think this is pee wee football unbelievable. i think its bed time i hear your mother calling you and when you get up tomorrow sing up for the bills football 101 class for bills fans wives.

dumbest thing i ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoudSunday are you fn crazy let the kid play,bench him and we'll start the JP thing all over. It wasn't just him the defense could have shown up for this game too, let Ginn get that many yards is ridiculas, McGee was not ready they picked him apart should have let him sit another week. We did good without him last week. Keep the NEGATIVITY to your Fn self ok :thumbsup::lol::lol:

The question is, are you an idiot?

Are you crazy? He has started the equivalent of one year. Give him some slack. Let's remember that his game wasn't that bad. It wasn't his best game, but an interception came on a deflected ball, and the supposed fumble on the sneak was a bad call by the refs. His forward progress was stopped, then Porter grabbed the ball. It should have been "first down Bills."

Yes, we lost because of turnovers, just as the Chargers lost to us last week for the same reason. But no one plays spectacular every game and Trent still completed around 60% of his passes.

WHY? So that the Bills can lose again next week? Some of you people are absolutely ridiculous. The Bills were just the victim of a bad game on the road in the division. Road games in the division are singled out as difficult games for a reason. As bad as they played at times they were in the game until the 4th when some costly turnovers took them out of it. That's going to happen from time to time. Just move on. I think if someone told us after 7 games the Bills would be 5-2 I don't think anyone here wouldn't have taken that.

Have you lost your mind?? The guy plays 1 game that wasn't great, and we talk about benching him?? Last time I looked every other QB who has ever played had a few games like that each season too...

Lay off the sniffing glue holmes....

May very well be the dumbest Post ever...

And that is REALLY saying something...

The only Folks that want Trent benched (and for good reason) are the Jets and their Fans...

Please don't Post anymore :thumbsup:

Have you lost your mind?? The guy plays 1 game that wasn't great, and we talk about benching him?? Last time I looked every other QB who has ever played had a few games like that each season too...

Lay off the sniffing glue holmes....

Well, there's no chance this coaching staff sits Trent. In fairness, however, JP was not permitted by most people on this board to have a bad game.