Official BUF@MIA game thread

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That can be easily said when they are about to lose a game.

Thing is this team is light years ahead of last years team.

I do agree we have some work to do, but not that much. Today we were outplayed and outcoached, which can happen to any team.

Anyway, I hope they take this loss and feed off it, and stop believing the press that they are that good.

Nobody look now but we're no longer 1st in the division. :beer:

Bad pass protection and poor playcalling will always make the qb look bad ,but it is always the qb's fault when your losing.When we win its because we got a great qb.Look how they are talking about Pennington.He was one of the reason the Jets are terrible last year and now he is the best thing to happen to Miami.

I'm calling out the Turk ! Very bad playcalling, that QB sneak resulting was bad. You have Marshawn Turk! What were you thinking? No long passes today and again too few slants and screens. And of course Royal is a Royal pain in the ass ! he has to go.

My only real playcalling issue I had was the Fred Jackson hand-offs at the goal-line in the first half....USE LYNCH. The QB sneak was fine, we had the first in all likelyhood Trent just made a total BONEHEAD play.

Bad pass protection and poor playcalling will always make the qb look bad ,but it is always the qb's fault when your losing.When we win its because we got a great qb.Look how they are talking about Pennington.He was one of the reason the Jets are terrible last year and now he is the best thing to happen to Miami.

1. Wrong- it doesn't come down to one player. EVER. Our offensive and defensive lines are soft. We win by scheming, and that wont get you far

2. Pennington was the best thing to happen to Miami from the day the got him. He has more between his ears than Favre ever had or will have.