Official BUF@MIA game thread

This loss is put squarely on the defensive shoulders. McGee did not look good at all and he was giving the Miami receivers 10 yards of cushion.

The defense didn't turn over the ball four times in one quarter...five if you count the safety

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No not at all. Yes we should be them if you truely believe we're an elite team as the 5-1 record indicates. Do I think we are we better than the Dophins, yes, but I'm not sold on the Bills truely being the 2nd best team in the AFC as their record indicates. So do you also think we should beat the Jets and NE. I assume if you think we should have beat Miami in Miami, then for certain we should beat the at home. So then who should we lose to. What should their final record be? 15-1? Legit I'd estimate someplace between 10-6 and maybe 12-4, so where are the loses going to come from? Games like this.

are you a closet phins fan? I'm sorry, I just can't agree with you on this. Yes, they are an NFL team and should be moderate. But this is a team we should beat, home or away. It's really that simple.