The kid killed by the off duty cop

bbb

That article in the Buffalo News really got my blood boiling.........He was a good kid at heart - well, everybody is - you hear that all the time about aholes..........And, they blame the cop. If somebody has a gun pointed at you, you should kill them. Period. You have no time to figure out if it's a bb gun..........And, if you're going to use a gun, why use a bb gun. Go for the real thing. Social Darwinism at work again.

That article in the Buffalo News really got my blood boiling.........He was a good kid at heart - well, everybody is - you hear that all the time about aholes..........And, they blame the cop. If somebody has a gun pointed at you, you should kill them. Period. You have no time to figure out if it's a bb gun..........And, if you're going to use a gun, why use a bb gun. Go for the real thing. Social Darwinism at work again.

Care to supply a link?

Here's the first problem,

“Kelvin had problems, but he was basically a good kid,” said Leslie Furman, the maternal grandfather of the youth.

That attitude is what led to this whole problem. Ignoring his problems early on was due to poor parenting and that is mostly responsible for his troubles. What the hell was fifteen year old kid doing out a 1:30? I had to be in no later than 10 on weekends at that age. Had his parents set up reasonable rules and enforced them he'd probably still be alive. :thumbsup:

which also included a diagnosis of bipolar disorder, which causes extreme mood swings.

I have Bi-Polar disorder that wasn't diagnosed til I was 40 and I never robbed or raped or killed or burglarized anyone. I know many people who have the disease a lot worse than I do and they've never done those things either. Making a disease a scapegoat really pisses me off. :lol:

“He was supposed to receive mentoring assistance. We were supposed to get the help in the last two weeks and they never came here or called,” said Furman, her father, in making the statement on her behalf.

Then follow up yourselves!! Relying on the state to do a parents job is unfortunately necessary in some cases but at least do a minimum as a parent. :lol:

“He needed the system to work for him and it didn’t. Now he’s dead. My sister fought so hard to get him help,” the aunt said of the mother’s battle with the government to gain benefits.

Once again you need to do a minimum of parenting for the kid. You :thumbsup: idiots. :lol:

The cop was clearly in the right here, and I don't even really see the need for an investigation here. The kid was committing armed robbery and deserved whatever repercussions there were.

Any time a cop shoots someone there is a mandatory investigation before allowing him back on the street.

When the officer failed to respond quickly enough, Rodolph raised what appeared to be a semi-automatic handgun inches from McCulley’s face and again said, “Give me everything you have.”

At that point, the officer did give him everything he had at the end of a 9 mm Glock,” PBA attorney Thomas Burton said late Friday in providing details of why he believes McCulley acted in self-defense.

YES!!! its 2008, but i'm glad that kid got some wild wild west justice.

boo!@#$ingwhoo.

The parents need to shut up here. What is a 15 year old doing out that late to begining with? Also, he pointed a gun, a gun, doesn't matter if it's a BB gun or an AK47, he pointed a gun at someone in hopes of robbing them. And now these people want everyone to think the kid was the victim.

He had oppositional defiant disorder, which caused him to defy all authority figures, his mother told The News in May.

Are you kidding - this is a disorder. I thought this was just called a troublemaker.

He had oppositional defiant disorder, which caused him to defy all authority figures, his mother told The News in May.

Are you kidding - this is a disorder. I thought this was just called a troublemaker.

Then I must have it also, since I don't like my bosses. Think I can get permanent disability and start living off the system?