Peter FREAKING King

K-Gun10

Buffalo Bills (5-1) at Miami Dolphins (2-4)

Marcus Stroud, rightfully, is getting great ink for solidifying the Bills' defensive line, particularly against the run. But ask the Chargers why they were held to 263 yards last week in a mostly toothless performance in Orchard Park's and they'll credit the unknown Kyle Williams, Stroud's linemate, for a major role in Buffalo's front-fortress.

Prediction: Buffalo Bills 20, Miami Dolphins 16

Buffalo Bills

Miami Dolphins

Fans Say: Buffalo Bills (81%)

http://www.fannation.com/peter_king_challenge/peter_king

What's the problem? He has seen the error of his ways and repented to the football gods for his long-time under-rating of our beloved Bills. Perhaps, if he is truly lucky, he will one day be able to work enough to atone for his sins against football and be accepted as a legitimate journalist.

Stroud is a beast and the reason our run D has stepped up. That said, I have noticed that K. Williams making plays and tackles along that line. I believe he was the one who pressured Rivers to throw that INT in the endzone last week, and I remember a number of running plays where he made teh tackle along the line.

Great to see our DTs getting some good attention for a change. That hasnt happened since the other Williams left a number of years ago.

He didn't knock Stround, just said Kyle Williams did a better job last Sunday. And in my opinion, it's an astute observation and one that most journalists wouldn't make (because they don't know who Williams is)

agreed.

I don't like King, but that was a good observation. A lot of the journalists said before the season the bills should fix the run D but i don't think any of them are really taking a good look at it. No one on this team is a big enough name to really catch anyone's eye. Edwards just started to get on the main stream radar.