Is it true that most of Buffalo Bills fan are...

BILLS #1

Canadians, i live in Florida but used to live in Rochester NY , im a huge bills fan, but my buddy that lives is Syracuse told me that at least 65% of Bills Fans are Canadians, is that True ( not that i have a problem with Canadians) or is my buddy MR. DUMASS son?

Canadians, i live in Florida but used to live in Rochester NY , im a huge bills fan, but my buddy that lives is Syracuse told me that at least 65% of Bills Fans are Canadians, is that True ( not that i have a problem with Canadians) or is my buddy MR. DUMASS son?

There are many Canadian Bills fans. 65%? Uh...no. Your friend is Mr. Dumb Ass.

It depends upon how you define "fan". Given the sheer population of Toronto (It would be the 5th largest city in America), that statistic might be pretty close to true. But in terms of season ticket holders, people who live and die by the Bills, and people who never miss a single snap of a single game...those people are relatively concentrated around WNY and the surrounding areas.

That is absolutely untrue - you are both MR. DUMASS!!!

All 100 % of Bills fans are Canadiens, because Buffalo is part of Lower Canada - it's in CANADA you DUMASS!!!!

He got it slightly wrong. At least 65% of Bills Fans drink (Molson) Canadians.

Jaws said last year that Canadians made up almost 20% of the season ticket base. I know a lot of people from Toronto with seasons. Toronto is a Bills city, my dad immigrated to TO and became a Bills fan right away because of his friends at work. That fanship was handed down to me here in Ottawa. We have a pretty big fan club in Ottawa.

hey BILLS#1! i'm from st petersburg on vacation in Bill's country for the first time ever, it's like being on a pilgrimage! i will be coming back home the end of this month, speaking of Dumass, i am so glad i don't have to listen to his big mouth for a while. never thought of him until i saw your post. sorry, i have no reply to your question. Go BILLS!!!

Yes, I am on both accounts... a fan, a Canadian, and to add to it a seasons ticket holder.

Last word I heard was 10000-15000 seasons tickets come from Canadians. (All tickets in US math)

Thats what I am talking aboot.

B.

Yes, I am on both accounts... a fan, a Canadian, and to add to it a seasons ticket holder.

Last word I heard was 10000-15000 seasons tickets come from Canadians. (All tickets in US math)

Thats what I am talking aboot.

B.

That sounds about right.

65% Canadians, or 65 Canadians?

It depends upon how you define "fan". Given the sheer population of Toronto (It would be the 5th largest city in America), that statistic might be pretty close to true. But in terms of season ticket holders, people who live and die by the Bills, and people who never miss a single snap of a single game...those people are relatively concentrated around WNY and the surrounding areas.

As one of those Canadians that truly does "live and die by this team" and hasn't missed a televised game in about 20 years

(except blackouts :lol: ) I would have to agree with you Sage. Here in the upper Ottawa valley, where I live I have encountered a bunch of Fair-weather so-called fans, who when finding out that I'm a Bills fan say things like " I used to be a Bills fan" to which I always respond " No, you never were! :D " As far as the bandwagon jumpers that I seem to encounter more each day and coincidentally with each win, LOL I welcome them but with guarded optimism that they will be around should things go South for our team, although I really BILLieve great things are in store for the future!

GO BILLS!

I'm a Canadian fan.

I remember hearing that on average 20% of the people in attendance at the Ralph is Canadian. They usually have a "Canada day" at the Ralph, where they sing our national anthem and have a Canadian marching band play. This strong Canadian fan base is the reason the Bills are doing the whole Toronto thing.

I live near the WNY border, but some fans come from as far away as Ottawa (7 hours to the Ralph). There are even Quebecers that come from even farther than Ottawa. That's hardcore!

I'm a Canadian fan.

I remember hearing that on average 20% of the people in attendance at the Ralph is Canadian. They usually have a "Canada day" at the Ralph, where they sing our national anthem and have a Canadian marching band play. This strong Canadian fan base is the reason the Bills are doing the whole Toronto thing.

I live near the WNY border, but some fans come from as far away as Ottawa (7 hours to the Ralph). There are even Quebecers that come from even farther than Ottawa. That's hardcore!

I think the REAL QUESTION here is do you prefer Canadian (Molson) or Labatts?

96% of the time people make up stats, like your moron buddy's 65% stat, to prove a point that doesnt exist.

See, making up stats is fun :lol: