Deeply Concerned for Our Country

scribo

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your post was, once again, not well thought-out. The original post did not say Obama was in the church. But I find implausible that Obama could attend that church for more than two decades and never once hear Rev. Wright go on these tirades, especially when other members of the church said these types of sermons were not uncommon.

Farrakhan said that after the criticism toward Obama started to mount. The speech I quoted was before Farrakhan realized his support would hurt Obama's chances at get elected.

Yes, yes, he was 8 years old when the bombings happened. But how old was he when he was in holding a meet the candidate night in the convicted terrorist's living room?

We all know he has denounced the actions of the above, but didn't he do that before the polls told him it was bad to associated with crooks, etc.

I know what Obama has said about Israel, but I doubt his honesty because of the other lies and because someone who has helped Obama get where he is today is saying otherwise to the foreign press.

I notice you didn't reply to the Iraqi, Acorn and Tony.

I have looked closely at the other ticket, and I strongly support Sen. McCain. He is anything but anti-American.

Oh no. I thought it out. What I came up with is that there is no reason to continue on with right-winged rants.

His explanations are obviously dishonest, at least in part, for everyone one of these guys. Any with an open mind sees that. I just blows my mind how so many people realize the dishonesty but give him a pass because they also realize full disclosure in these cases would be political suicide. Are we as a society so use to being lied to now we find it acceptable for a presidential candidate to tell obvious lies right to us?

what exactly are you looking for him to say? he doesn't have a relationship with Ayers, Ayers didn't hold a fundraiser for him (it was for Alice Palmer and she invited Obama as her guest), they don't talk, there's literally nothing there.

When you have to answer a lot of questions ,,you lose. Obama is a fraud :thumbsup:

That's why Obama will win. He doesn't HAVE to answer these questions with anything other than a flippant "I was eight years old" response that the MSM looks at and says "Gee, that's good enough for me. Print it. Distribute it. Let's go to Germany for some beer!"

what exactly are you looking for him to say? he doesn't have a relationship with Ayers, Ayers didn't hold a fundraiser for him (it was for Alice Palmer and she invited Obama as her guest), they don't talk, there's literally nothing there.

Again, Ayers is just one of many terrible people Obama has associated himself with over the years. That's the point.

As for Ayers, they worked side by side for nearly 10 years. Ayers did in fact host a campaign party at his home for Obama, which Obama attended.

Again, Ayers is just one of many terrible people Obama has associated himself with over the years. That's the point.

As for Ayers, they worked side by side for nearly 10 years. Ayers did in fact host a campaign party at his home for Obama, which Obama attended.

Oh my god. Well then I guess since it's guilt by association. Didn't Ayers work for McCain's heroes foundation?

And on top of the Obama is a terrorist statement from the GOP base... we now have:

Obama cartoon sparks outrage

A GOP newsletter depicts Barack Obama surrounded by watermelon, ribs and fried chicken. KCAL reports.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/...newsletter.kcal

They should be so proud.

Referring to a pamphlet with a circulation of 168 readers as a "GOP newsletter" is probably just a little dishonest. :thumbsup:

Maybe the vast majority of the people who have seen this characterization realize it's a load of bunk. You know, every time your candidate spews out this stuff Obama's poll numbers go up. Perhaps the American people are actually smarter than the blogger who wrote this you think.

:thumbsup: Not likely, comrade. Very few Americans understand Age of Enlightenment philosophy. Even fewer understand the fundamentals of economics. Thus, we have Obama as our next President.

When is McCain going to come clean about deciding to stay in Vietnam when he could have left? Why should we believe his version of the story? Did he stay to get further indoctrination for the day he would become the Manchurian Candidate? His daily association with Communists needs to be further explained.

The silly stuff can work both ways, it's just that McCain has decided it's more important to distract with accusations without proof, while Obama is focusing on the relevant issues.

When is McCain going to come clean about deciding to stay in Vietnam when he could have left? Why should we believe his version of the story? Did he stay to get further indoctrination for the day he would become the Manchurian Candidate? His daily association with Communists needs to be further explained.

The silly stuff can work both ways, it's just that McCain has decided it's more important to distract with accusations without proof, while Obama is focusing on the relevant issues.

First, I still have to give McCain a ton of credit for his service and sacrifice as a Navy pilot.

In the comedy department, however, Chris Rock has a funny bit in his latest HBO special about how McCain was a POW:

My God! John Mccain, how you gonna make decisions about the future when you ain’t gonna be here? He’s old! The motherfukker’s too old.

When you die at 72, no matter what you die of it’s natural causes. Even if you get hit by a truck it’s natural causes…cause if you was younger you would have got out the way. You know you got a real choice…Barack or Mccain. Mccain just got that old story. This mother!@#$er been telling the same story for 40 !@#$ing years. He a war hero. He a ware hero. He a war hero that got captured. There’s a lot of guys in jail that got captured.

sh--…!@#$ that. I don’t want to vote for nobody that got captured. I want to vote for the mother!@#$er that got away.

That is how I see it as well