Trent Edwards Conversation...

buckeyemike

In his "Outtakes" section, Kenny Mayne interviews the Bills' QB:

Edwards says he's "starting to get into the band Journey a bit." (Steve Perry) was "a solid, solid singer. When we played the Raiders, "Don't Stop Believin'" came on right after Johnnie Lee Higgins put them up nine with 6 1/2 minutes left. The song called me. I don't know if we could have won without Journey in the background."

Sorry, but I have to :lol: at that one.

Later in the article, Trent shows us his knowledge of restaurants and a sense of humor:

Kenny: I did a story once with Marshawn to show how much fun Buffalo can be. Does he still party at Dave & Buster's a lot?

Trent: He's moved on to Applebee's. But there's also a T.G.I. Friday's, Red Lobster, Long John Silver's, Ruby Tuesday, and we got a Cheesecake Factory, which is huge.

(Note: I've been to Cheesecake Factory. Except for the cheesecake, which is good, the place is wildly overrated.)

Kenny: You're not married, but do you have a girlfriend?

Trent: No, I'm single.

Kenny: Do you just go to Dave & Buster's and wait for it to happen?

Trent: Yeah, I play Golden Tee in the corner and hope a striking blond will be impressed and come over. Then I can buy her a Diet Coke at the bar.

Kenny: You know, because I'm a native, I raised Seattle's 12th Man flag the other week.

Trent: They must be running low on people to do that.

:lol: :lol:

In his "Outtakes" section, Kenny Mayne interviews the Bills' QB:

Trent: He's moved on to Applebee's. But there's also a T.G.I. Friday's, Red Lobster, Long John Silver's, Ruby Tuesday, and we got a Cheesecake Factory, which is huge.

(Note: I've been to Cheesecake Factory. Except for the cheesecake, which is good, the place is wildly overrated.)

I hope there are better restaurants than these chain restaurants in Buffalo? Tell me it aint so Joe !

WHAT??

Then you're not ordering correctly. The regular menu at Cheesecake Factory is diverse with some awesome selections. (I don't even eat the cheesecake, since it's such a rip-off-- $8 for one slice of cheesecake??)

WHAT??

Then you're not ordering correctly. The regular menu at Cheesecake Factory is diverse with some awesome selections. (I don't even eat the cheesecake, since it's such a rip-off-- $8 for one slice of cheesecake??)

All I have to say to you is: Rasberry Chocolate cheesecake with white truffle sauce. I would eat it off the floor of the RWS bathroom its so good.

I hope there are better restaurants than these chain restaurants in Buffalo? Tell me it aint so Joe !

It's because Willis said all there was to do in Buffalo was go to these chain restaurants. I'd put Buffalo's restaurants and food against city in the country. I don't know if this is good or bad, but Buffalo can eat and drink. :lol:

"I don't know if we could have won without Journey in the background."

The power of Steve Perry in sports is well documented. You may remember in Basketball that Steve Perry psych-outs were banned due to their total game-changing effectiveness. Here's hoping Trent can keep riding the "Don't Stop Believing" wave and that it does not turn into "Shoulda been go-one."

It's because Willis said all there was to do in Buffalo was go to these chain restaurants. I'd put Buffalo's restaurants and food against city in the country. I don't know if this is good or bad, but Buffalo can eat and drink. :nana:

I think that Buffalo has the best bad for you food in the country. It has a long way to go to match the best restaurants & food, though.

Krist - some people need to lighten up and get a sense of humor - the whole Q&A is intended to be tongue in cheek, I thought it was pretty fuggin funny myslef..