Buffalo's sexiest Bills fan

ricojes

Uggg, no offense fellas but if thats the talent you guys are working with there in the B-lo I feel bad for ya. I think #7 is hot, but the rest of the bunch I'm having a hard time finding 3 I'd even bang....and I'm not that picky after a few cocktails.

Uggg, no offense fellas but if thats the talent you guys are working with there in the B-lo I feel bad for ya. I think #7 is hot, but the rest of the bunch I'm having a hard time finding 3 I'd even bang....and I'm not that picky after a few cocktails.

I would have been offended, but since you said no offense it all good. The contest is not over, my goal is to seek out the hot Bills fans at the SD game and make the contest a little harder 0:). I guess the question is, did you have a few cocktails before viewing the pictures?

I would have been offended, but since you said no offense it all good. The contest is not over, my goal is to seek out the hot Bills fans at the SD game and make the contest a little harder 0:). I guess the question is, did you have a few cocktails before viewing the pictures?

Ok well those close ups don't help, #10 has a hell of a body and is pretty sexy but that close up doesn't do her any justice.

#7 :unsure:

Agreed.

BTW, adding the part about this not being about Deano is so obvious it's silly to even mention it. 0:) Jeez, and people get on me about obvious threads!!! :lol:

Yep. Spend 30 minutes sitting at a table at one's local mall grease trap/food court, and you will see much more appealing, possibly more hygienic, young women saunter by.

Agreed, the Galleria Mall is a great place to watch the ladies saunter...

Agreed, the Galleria Mall is a great place to watch the ladies saunter...

Just about anywhere, actually.

Thank you for clearing up the title. I am sure many were confused. 0:)

Sexiest Bills Fan Contest

Was going to post this in the Hockey Mom thread, but I though what the heck. Why don't I create a completely new thread in which to bash Buffalo chicks...

My new avatar is from the contest, not the pretiest, but I like her style. Also, one of the contestents is wearing an awesome Jauron shirt....

I like the one in your avatar...got any bigger pics? I'm trying to figure out what her asian character tattoos say... 0:)

0:) I think this: :unsure: would be a good look for most of those girls.

I especially love the one who's naked in a hot tub with the temporary tats covering her nips. SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOTS!

pshaw...i'd hit it without the paperbag

I was at the game last week in Miami. FSU has the hottest, skankiest coeds in the state. HANDS DOWN. It great to be a NOLE!!!

Have you ever seen Don Ho's daughter? Skanky Ho?

I could use $2000. Anyone have a Bills jersey I could borrow?? :thumbsup:

Do one of them body paint things with the Bills logo. :thumbdown:

I could use $2000. Anyone have a Bills jersey I could borrow?? :thumbsup:

You'd blow these girls away, Lana. Although, I guessing you have far too much class, and self respect, to belittle yourself like that.

Of course, given your little "thing", with aj, I may have to reconsider. :thumbdown:

You'd blow these girls away, Lana. Although, I guessing you have far too much class, and self respect, to belittle yourself like that.

Of course, given your little "thing", with aj, I may have to reconsider. :thumbdown:

I have no idea what you are talking about. :thumbsup:

Yeah, they should just give me the $2000 without me even entering the contest. :angry:

I thought it was AJ's little thing...

Well that's what I heard! :thumbsup: