Those blaming JP....??

YOOOOOO

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep on seeing alot of fault being put on one mans shoulders.....

So to those who believe this loss was on JP...please name me one play .... JUST ONE that occured before the Royal fumble...that cost us this game...??

The game wasn't over after that fumble.

So to those who believe this loss was on JP...please name me one play .... JUST ONE that occured before the Royal fumble...that cost us this game...??

This loss falls solely on our defense. They had no answer for Kurt Warner and Co and were burned all day long. Imagine if Bolden had played...of the horror, the horror. Even had Trent not been hurt, we could not stop them and the result would have been the same.

Anyone that blames the loss on JP is a fool.

JP did not give us a chance to win today. It was many plays, not one. No sustained drives of consequence, fumbles, sacks and INT's. Too many negative plays to win on a day when the D was struggling. We may not have won with a stronger showing from JP, but we may have had a chance.

This loss falls solely on our defense. They had no answer for Kurt Warner and Co and were burned all day long. Imagine if Bolden had played...of the horror, the horror. Even had Trent not been hurt, we could not stop them and the result would have been the same.

I disagree. I think we would have had a more productive day on O, giving the Cards fewer kicks at the cat. The result may have still been the same...a loss. But the score would surely have been different.

JP did not give us a chance to win today. It was many plays, not one. No sustained drives of consequence, fumbles, sacks and INT's. Too many negative plays to win on a day when the D was struggling. We may not have won with a stronger showing from JP, but we may have had a chance.

Right down by three, before the RR fumble they had no chance to win, because THE DEFENSE SUCKED.

Based on the Bills' offense struggling the first 3 weeks, I'd say that the Bills had NO chance of winning this game with the way the defense was playing. A closer loss is still a loss.

DING DING DING - We have a winner!

How is it possible to type this at the same time you are blowing your inflatable JP doll.

Wake up and smell the roses...It was the same JP from years past...

A nice bomb to Evans, holding on to the ball too long, no pocket awareness, delay of game penalty, turnovers,etc...

Obviously, this loss was not JP's fault, and only a fool would say otherwise.

For a while, JP looked pretty good, and had the team within a TD, despite the putrid play of the defense.

With that said, once the Cardinals took control, the Bills resorted to the kind of playcalling desperate teams resort to. JP isn't likely to bring the team back from a deep deficit, when the offense is predictable and the pass rush is relentless. Not many QBs are, for that matter. But, that is certainly where JP has the most trouble.

I think JP showed why he will get another chance, as his upside is so big. He also showed the things he will have to overcome to be successful with that chance.

The one where JP got off of the bench, put on his helmet, and entered the game. :thumbsup:

The bigger issue RE JP is that he didn't look a lot better than he ever looked. He had one nice drive and one fortunate heave. And what's worse, insted of rally around the backup like most teams do, they gave up around the backup.

JP didn't lose the game; he was just a factor in it. And for most of even the most ardent JP-lovers, this is a nail in the coffin. (As if Jax last year wasn't.)

If you think JP lost this game...you're an idiot. I hate using that word, but its true. JP Losman made great plays in the first half, and after he ran in that TD to go down by 7 he had the team pumped. He was 5/6 with a 151 QB rating, and the coaching staff chose to RUN THE BALL. They didn't trust JP, he got cold, we had to settle for a FG, and the defense promptly lost us the game. Blame the coaches for not letting JP "lose or win" this game if you're going to blame everyone. They deliberately chose to run 3 and out to Lynch and we proceeded to lose the game because of this. If you blame the game on JP you're just a sad depressed fan who can't get over the benching of Flutie, and hates the world when their fav QB isn't starting.

JP did not give us a chance to win today.

Poppycock! Midway through the 3rd quarter the Bills were down by a mere 7 points. Are you telling me a team, behind by only 7 points, in the 3rd Quarter isn't in position to win? You are seriously telling me that?

Had the defense made the stops, had the special teams made the special plays this team has come to expect, the Bills may very well have won this game. They were certainly in the position to win it. The defense simply was not up to the task, and JP wasn't up to a big, late comeback. That is a very different thing.